Thread: Wanadoo

Wanadoo

My parents have been talking about getting broadband, and as we are on Wanadoo, they don't want to go with another provider. And my dad wants me to find out about it more, but I don't no anyone with it lol. So I was just wondering whether anyone was with them? And if they are how would you rate them? I've got one persons veiw, but just want to see if everyone else thinks the same as them.

the only think with wanadoo, like a few isp's is that they limit your downloads each month. you would have to look into how much the allow. some allow 1GB and some 2GB.
    POOKIE

My friend had it breifly but thought it was rubbish.
    Last edited by Kim; 28-04-2006 at 15:55. Reason: Typing error

I have Wanadoo Wireless and Talk Broadband. Its crap. Seriously, we've tried everything to try and leave Wanadoo, but they've tied us into a contract untill November, so we can't.

The internet disconnects all the time, for a first. Not just at individual computers, but the livebox we have messes around, so no one in the house can connect. Secondly, we have a phone line that came with it, in addition to our normal landline. We thought that would be good, but it took so long to make it work, and you can't even use it for most calls, and still get it free.

Finally, and the most annoying of the lot, is the call centres. I hate them with a passion. Whenever you ring, you have to talk to 5 different people before they'll help you properly. They just fob you off all the time. I spoke to one guy once, and all he wanted to do was share his bloody sexual fantasies with me!

If your with them, leave. If your not, dont join. At all. Ever. If your anything like me then you'll regret it if you join!!

Also, does it restrict the time you can have online each month? because some do and then you use it up and you can;t go on until the next month

I have Wanadoo and we did have a problem setting it up the livebox in my room and when we called to ask it was hard to get through to people and we did not have a cordless phone and we were told we had to be next to the pc for them to help so we had to go out and buy a new phone.After the intital problems starting i have not had any problems with it apart from that so i do no think it is too bad.

Thread Information