Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zoe?

Quote Originally Posted by Thandie
    I wish the following people will be axed from EE Little Mo, Zoe, Derek, Adie, Stacey, Billie and Nana Moon
    little mo is a great character she had had some fab storylines in the past and is bound to get some more in the future.

zoe is also another good character bit whiney at the mo! she is leaving soon anyway

i have heard that derek has been axed but not sure if this is true. he never really done much except be paulines friend and lodger!

adie is a ferreira so will be leaving very soon as the whole family has been axed( where you been)

stacey is fab there is no way i would want to see her axed. she is brilliant

billie needs to go i think he has been exhausted as a character and i have no idea what thepoint of him is!

they cant axe nana moon. she is so sweet! iwish she was my grandma!!

i wish they would axe gary(he should have gone off when lynn left,)and keith and mickey miller!

EDIT: Please carry on the discussion here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=837
    Last edited by Meh; 07-03-2005 at 13:57.

The thread you want to be posting is here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=837

Please carry on the discussion there re changes

thank god she is LEAVING

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by soapaddict
    yip i heard that too.

cant remember where though.
    i too had heard that, think it was before we cone on here and where at the other forum

geordie

i just want her 2 go

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    i think that kat will be shocked but realise why she she did everything she did with the baby. dont know how she will react to the murder though.
    Yes I think Kat will be very supportive to Zoe, finding out about the abortion, Kat loves Zoe very much. I even think finding about the Den situation, isn't going to change how she feels about her. Kat has memories about what happened with Harry, she will realise Zoe was taken advantage of, and I think Den should be glad he's dead, because he wouldn't have lived for very long with Kat around!

I do think Kat will feel sorry for Zoe and support her through this. She is her daughter after all.

However the circumstances with Kat and Andy/ Zoe and Den were very different. Kat's choice to sleep with Andy was completely selfless -it was to protect her husband. Zoe however was completely selfish when she hopped into bed with Den.

Nevertheless Zoe will be the victim in Kat's eyes (what’s new? )

I can't wait until the brat leaves though!

I REALLY REALLY hate the character of Zoë and i don't think with Sharon and Dennis coming back that her fake pregnancy and the abortion will stay a secret for long. Seeing as Dennis will be shunned for leaving his 'pregnant' girlfriend, then she had the 'miscarriage' and he won't want to lie for Zoë to help her out, NO WAY. and plus Sharon knows the truth as well and i don't think it will be too long before everything comes out hopefully in the vic when someone's having a party so everyone's there and Zoë is completely humiliated. yey yey sounds really really good
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

i reckon that she will tell kat and then kat will start on dennis

When did kat have a miscarriage?

Thread Information