Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie pregnant

lol

Let Chrissie be happy once! It's would spoil everything! The jake and chrissie thing is what she needed most!Happiness and feel like a woman. She's so beautiful. Den din't deserve her

here here... Jake and Chrissie together FOREVER n EVER n EVER
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Talking

Hiya!!!!!
    It WoULd Be A Bit Late,For ChRissIe To Find Out She Is PrEgnaNt By Den Now,Den Has Been Dead Since February,Wich Is Like 3 Motnhs Or Something!!!!!
    Seems A Bit Unlikely To Me,I Hope She Gets Pregnant By Jake,And They Can Get Tgoether,And Look After It Together,And Be A Happy Couple And Dad And Mum For Their Child Together!!!!!

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

if she get's pregnant is has to be jake's.. it's too late for it to be Den's.. plus they've all ready done the storyline where she doesn't find out untill birth with Sonia...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    if she get's pregnant is has to be jake's.. it's too late for it to be Den's.. plus they've all ready done the storyline where she doesn't find out untill birth with Sonia...
    it would be to repeative!!! Jake and Chrissie 4eva! They deserve each other!

Angeldelight: if she get's pregnant is has to be jake's.. it's too late for it to be Den's.. plus they've all ready done the storyline where she doesn't find out untill birth with Sonia...
    She doesn't necessarily have to leave it the whole 9 months to find out like Sonia, its possible that she's been having light periods and then they will stop or that she has noticed but has put it down to the stress of Den's death! I guess it depends how quickly they plan to do the storyline, cos she hasnt actually slept with jake yet so it is impossible it is his at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rosiec211
    I guess it depends how quickly they plan to do the storyline, cos she hasnt actually slept with jake yet so it is impossible it is his at the moment.

That we know of. It's not like either of them have been on-screen for a while. For all we know, they're having mad, passionate sex
    off-screen. ;)
    Last edited by BlackKat; 28-05-2005 at 17:50.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    That we know of. It's not like either of them have been on-screen for a while. For all we know, they're having mad, passionate sex
    off-screen. ;)
    yeh as if1

This thread was NOT created for a discussion on the character of Chrissie Watts in BBC1 soap EastEnders. I'm sorry but this hasn't been properly sourced and is lucky to have reached 22 pages without it coming to my attention.

For the benefit of SoapBoards and to keep the place tidy I am going to have to close this. Once again if a reliable source is found or there becomes any truth in this - please do not hestitate to contact me using the e-mail address provided in my profile. I will then re-open the topic for discussion/debate.
    Last edited by Treacle; 28-05-2005 at 18:01.

Thread Information