Thread: ann montini's soap news

ann montini's soap news

Letitia Dean, who returns to Eastenders later this year for the what seems like hundredth time, is planning a radical make-over with her famous locks.

She told my mole: "I think I look good but then out in London people kept mistkening me for Sex & The City star Kim Catterall so I think a shorter look would be great for Sharon this time around."

Appearing on the reality TV show Fame Academy has done nothing for the budding musical career of EastEnders star Kim Medcalf.

She told my mole: "I read all these stories about me landing a mega record deal and all that, but in reality I got offered one dance single with a very small label and I said no as I plan to stick with acting now." So there!

EastEnders star Steve McFadden, who recently return to play Phil Mitchell after a year's break, reveals that his ideal co-star in the show would be none other than Julie Walters.

He told me: "I appeared with her in the film Buster with Phil Collins and she is amazing the best really, although I think she may just prefer Coronation St". Don’t we all Steve ...

I hear that the one-time queen of Coronation Street and Celebrity Fit star, Julie Goodyear, has her sights set on becoming a novelist.

She told my mole: "I have written a good idea down and once the first book is out of the way then who knows I may just get my ambition back and start on that one too."

What do Coronation Street star Kate Ford and fashion queens Trinny and Susannah have in common?

Well, they have all been faces for the best selling coffee in the UK, Nescafe...K

Kate, who plays Tracy Barlow, told me: "It was great fun and paid really well.; I did the ad just before I landed the role in Corrie and it paid a lot of my bills."

Lucy-Jo Hudson, who played Katy Harris in Coronation Street, reveals: "I hated the fame side of things and was glad when bosses bumped me off."

Oh Lucy-Jo, I am sure you will miss earnings from your very lucrative work-out video you made last year too, along with endless mag shoots too, dear...

Could James Alexandrou, sour-faced Martin Fowler in EastEnders, become the next Steven Spielberg?

He told me he has landed funding for his first short film after doing a directors' course in New York last year.

"I see myself doing that more and more in the future as I won’t play Martin forever will I?" he said.

Keep this a secret but Coronation Street are planning a secret spin-off show featuring Les and Cilla, the mother from hell, and son Chesney (pictured).

My mole at Granada told me: "Lots of fans were upset at the recent storyline with them in Spain. We now think it would have worked with showing that side of the story too which could make a good spin-off special or a DVD." You read it here first!

Fans of Crossroads will be delighted at the release of a new DVD which shows episodes of the show right back from the 60s.

Jane Rossington aka Jill Chance (pictured with co-star Tony Adams, her screen hubby Adam) told me: "We have to laugh at the reputation that the show had but you know it was a quick turnaround and there was never really time to rehearse.

"But the DVD will prove what a good show it really was." It’s set, by the way, to land in at number one in the charts this week too.

John Savident, butcher Fred Elliott in Coronation Street, is desperately trying to quit smoking. He told me: "I have asked the bosses to make sure that scenes where Fred is smoking are cut.

"I have tried many times before but this time I really want to be a success and stub out that fag once and for all." Make Fred a smoke free zone, I say smoke free zone!

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Letitia Dean, who returns to Eastenders later this year for the what seems like hundredth time, is planning a radical make-over with her famous locks.

She told my mole: "I think I look good but then out in London people kept mistkening me for Sex & The City star Kim Catterall so I think a shorter look would be great for Sharon this time around."
    Who with any sort of eysight at all could mistake Letitia Dean for the gorgeous Kim Catterall maybe Donatella Versace or Miss Piggy perhaps
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

i personally think that letisha is far prettier then kim

this section is for pictures only

moving...

Gorgeous & Kim Catterall don't look right in the same sentence.
    She is far from gorgeous. Pretty yes, but certainly not gorgeous.
    I think your letting something else rule your thoughts there alan.
    Remember, she probably isn't like her character in SATC in real life.
    Letitia...........very pretty, but also not gorgeous.
    But out of the two letitia wins it by a mile....(or two).

Quote Originally Posted by Sherbs
    Gorgeous & Kim Catterall don't look right in the same sentence.
    She is far from gorgeous. Pretty yes, but certainly not gorgeous.
    I think your letting something else rule your thoughts there alan.
    Remember, she probably isn't like her character in SATC in real life.
    Letitia...........very pretty, but also not gorgeous.
    But out of the two letitia wins it by a mile....(or two).
    Which all goes to show that..............................................

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information