Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Average time

Average time

i dont know if anyone knows this or not but i read on a healthy quiz that the average person goes to sleep every night in 7 minutes! i dont know if im the only one to find this really surprising as it always takes me much longer than 7 minutes, anyway i was wondering how long it usually takes eveyone else lol as surely it must be longer than 7 minutes???

takes me ages to get to sleep, i lay awake thinking of the strangest things!!

it takes me much longer than 7 minutes, first I have to have my kiss goodnight from the dog,if I want it or not then I lay there, for ages so I put on the radio and thats it I get involved in listening and usually takes about an hour for me to drift off to sleep

I normally lay awake for at least an hour, with things running through my mind, about what i was meant to do during the day. I worry about my mates a lot too, so i end up ringing them all up during the night, just to check how they are

Normally takes me about an hour, or more. Definetaly not 7 minutes!

I normally go to bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow iam a sleep I would say it takes me about 5 min to get to sleep..
    My partner is the opposite he lays awake watching tv till about 3 in the morning as he carnt sleep.. if he turns tv off he just lays awake it takes him a few hours to fall to sleep

Normally I'm out within 5 mins easily, but when I've gone though some periods of stress it can take me hours and then its only light sleep.

it depends on how tired i am if ive worked really hard then i can go to sleep with 10-15 minutes but if its just a normal day usually it takes me around 1 hour to get to sleep

I usually takes me about half an hour. Just too much thinking going on.

i have to read every night before i go asleep. i usually do that for about 30 mins and then nod off in about 5 mins. if i stay in my boyfriends house, it takes me ages to go asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Skits
    if i stay in my boyfriends house, it takes me ages to go asleep.
    I wonder why

Only kidding
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information