Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    I'm actually doing P90x and on phase one its 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat. Down by two stones and i can see parts of my six pack already.
    Key thing though is that my body fat percentage had reduced by 4% and muscle percentage is up
    Protein is very much needed for building muscle.. skinless chicken, egg whites, turkey.. I eat them regular as it doesn't count towards my fat or carb count and just by adding some salad stuff with it, it become a really good and filling lunch.. I just need to get back into my exercise.. Pole fitness is killing me every week.. I ache all over but I have so much fun.. will miss it when I move to Germany
    Super Mod

Tell you what I've started doing is Yoga. Iwas like, what's the girlies stuff at first, but 10 mins into it I was sweating. Never been so flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    Tell you what I've started doing is Yoga. Iwas like, what's the girlies stuff at first, but 10 mins into it I was sweating. Never been so flexible
    Yeah.. i know lots of guys who do yoga.. only thing is.. I could go in Germany but I won't have a clue what they were telling me to do .. Will invest in a Wii fit with the yoga on it... but then I know myself, i would do better in a class then at home..

For now I will stick to my pole dancing.. I ache all over the next day but a good ache cause I know my muscle are working out... My partner got a really good book on building muscle without gym equipment and it is working great for him... for the first time since I have know him, he has pecs!
    Super Mod

I'd love to try pole dancing or belly dancng but can't seem to find any classes in Edinburgh that do it. But I'lll keep rying. Keeping up with the zumba and play badminton twice a week, also it's been 4 weeks since I've had a full-fat greasy link sausage roll.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Just one word of advice about pole dancing.. don't do it before a sun holiday.. you will look like you were battered.. I am covered in bruises
    Super Mod

I actually have a free gym pass for fitness first for one day. So i'm taking the boyfriend on Tuesday .
    i got this pass from www.vouchercodes.co.uk if anyone wants a free gym day and also now they are doing one for 5 days :d

I think all above the medications, supplements, steroids or diet plan, the strong will power has the
    actual worth as far as the weight loss it concerned. But personally, I consider it not necessary it to reduce fat
    if you have got it. Rather, feel yourself smart and be regular in cardio exercises.Clarkston Group Fitness
    Last edited by Atlee; 28-04-2012 at 14:09.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I had a Roux-en-Y ( gastric by pass) on April 2,, I have gone from 107k to 94.7 k ) I am working to get it down to 75 k( or less)
    it will happen, I just have to work on it,

That is a brilliant result Jodi.. a girl I know had one and she only lost 2Kg is 8 weeks which is nothing!! btw. love your signature... not long now to missus wife dutch woman hehehehe
    Super Mod

No we can't. Off you trott....

Thread Information