Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angelblue View Post
    Hi everyone i was just wondering does anyone have any good tips on getting a flatter stomach?

I try to go to the gym but have not had much time of late also i am not very good at stomach crunchies.
    If you have lots of fat on top of your abs muscles, it doesn't matter how many crunches you do, you won't get a flat belly.
    so how do you get rid of that fat?
    Burn it off through exercise and dieting. Everybody is different in where they store excess fat and where it's used up first and it's also different from men to women.

Personally, whenever I gain weight it goes straight on my boobs but comes off my hips first.
    Thanks CrazyLea

lucky you.. I lose it on my boobs and gain on thighs, tum and bum.
    I have to say I have lost nearly 2 stone and 10cm of my waist line and I have been exercising.. I have now saggy belly... (it is not huge but I would feel better if it was gone)
    Super Mod

I have lost a stone over the past 2 years, and in the last few months ive dropped a few pounds taking it down to 6 pounds.
    I cry if it goes over that.
    i feel so fat.
    scratch that.
    I am FAT!

I feel like that a lot but I have to keep reminding myself of how far I have come instead of how far I have to go. I have to get a new wardrobe as my clothes are too big for me, that is what keeps me going.. I know I have a wobbly belly but it is a lot less than 6 months ago.. I look at photos of summer and smile at how much more of a woman I look instead of thinking "oh my god, I have to lose more weight".. that will come eventually and I do dancing which I love and I know it will help me
    Super Mod

i do skating but that is it.
    I always see myself and think god what a disgrace.
    all my friends are so skinny and i wish i could look like them.
    it gets me down.

But being skinny isn't always good, my friend is a size 6 and she's got no boobs, no hips, finds it hard to find clothes that fit. I have curves. I could do with losing a stone, but to be honest, I'd rather keep eating the odd chocolate/takeaway and eat three meals (and snack!) in the day rather than do diets and lose a bit of weight. Because I eat relatively healthily, I stay the same weight.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by freckleface View Post
    i do skating but that is it.
    I always see myself and think god what a disgrace.
    all my friends are so skinny and i wish i could look like them.
    it gets me down.
    It is a fact that we see ourselves bigger than we actually are. Gok Wan (?) who does the How To Look Good Naked shows it on the programme all the time. The women put themselves in front a cardboard cut-out with the figure they think they have and in fact they need to go to cut-outs of figures about 2 to 3 sizes smaller. And you are at an age where you will slim down a bit, I was chubby at 15 but lost a lot of weight naturally, without any dieting or exercise when I turned 17. What do you think are your best features?

I ADORE GOK WAN!!

(L)

umm probably my legs just cuz theyre long.

the rest of my body is hideous.
    im too tall and lanky and flabby.

i hate it.

I would so like to have your legs, mine are short and stumpy. I would love to be tall and lanky. I would also like wavy hair, not the thin, flat hair that I have. My brother has wavy hair and wants straight, thin hair. Jordan, most people want to look different to the way they do, especially us ladies, because all the adverts have skinny, attractive women on tv or magazines/newspapers. Truth is, most are air brushed to make them look that way. If you see them in real life, they do not look anything like they do in the adverts. And they often also confess to not being happy with their looks once the make up and trendy clothes are gone. I am sure you are a very attractive young lady, I wish you could believe that yourself

thanks.
    i guess your right.
    i spend most of my time straightening my hair flat.
    it is annoyingly flicky-outy

Thread Information