Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Glad to be of help and support,as you know my son has been dieting since last May,and we went shopping yesterday,I was nearly in tears to see him be able to just get something of the rack that fitted him,he landed up with a entire new wardrobe and He treated himself to a leather jacket,which really shows off his slimmer figure.He was a size XXXL now a L or even a Med.he is still loosing and has broken the 15 stone barrier,which is fab as he was nearly 24 stone.Keep up the good work.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    Glad to be of help and support,as you know my son has been dieting since last May,and we went shopping yesterday,I was nearly in tears to see him be able to just get something of the rack that fitted him,he landed up with a entire new wardrobe and He treated himself to a leather jacket,which really shows off his slimmer figure.He was a size XXXL now a L or even a Med.he is still loosing and has broken the 15 stone barrier,which is fab as he was nearly 24 stone.Keep up the good work.
    Wow Hazey - Stevie has done brilliantly - and so have the rest of you - you've all done really well - I've just to get myself into the right frame of mind to lose a couple of dress sizes - any ideas anyone - its not so much the weight, but the skin thats the problem, and I am not allowed to do sit ups because of my stomach muscles - if anyone has any ideas on things that will help, please, let me know - I am 10 1/4 stone, but cant fit into a size 16 (very depressing)

Thats amazing Hazey another 3 stone and he would have lost half his body weight.

Jojomum, I do loads of walking and that tones up your stomach as well I think... I dont do many situps myself because I hate doing them.
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by myra129
    Thats amazing Hazey another 3 stone and he would have lost half his body weight.

Jojomum, I do loads of walking and that tones up your stomach as well I think... I dont do many situps myself because I hate doing them.
    Thanks Myra - I walk every day and its helped, but I have the pst pregnancy excess skin problem, which doesnt want to shrink back quite yet so if I can give it a helping hand, I'd like to.

By the way, call me Em

I have the same problem as you em, I can get rid of the weight but not the excess skin.. I walk everyday and like you I can't do sit ups cause of stomach problems..
    Super Mod

Can you do pilates now? If not then wait until you can and try that.. I did a class once and the instructor told me its all about making your back and stomach muscles strong and she'd had a few kids, was in her 50's and had a tummy like a washboard, made me so jealous. Or try some firming cream. I got the Garnier one and its worked on my thighs a bit and I dont use every day like your supposed to, only when I remember lol.

Other than that I dont really know I didnt bother much after I had my 2, wish I had now though, my tummy is sagging when I aint got any knickers on... I wear big bridget jones knickers when i'm going somewhere special
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

I know what you mean about the knickers and the firming lotion.. it is the same with exericise, you promise yourself you are going to do just 20 mins a day and it last all of 1 month and no more..
    Super Mod

Oh I am soooooooo glad its not just me then - I've got all the equipment - elliptical strider, weight bench etc, but come the evening time, when I would have chance to do it, I am shattered (and come on to my fave website wonder what that could be ) and can't be bothered. I'll have to wait and see what the doctors say about my hernia though - they are looking at surgical repair, in which case I might ask em if they could just lop a bit of the skin off for me - do you think they would ?

Paul McKenna was talking about exercise on his show and how you have all the intention so you go get an exercise bike and after a month you put a coat on it, then more and more and eventually you are left with an expensive wendy house.. he did some motivation techniques on his site
    Super Mod

Its a really bad circle to be in - I don't like my appearance, I exercise a bit, but then Liam needs me (even if daddy has him), so I stop after like 2 minutes (a lot of good that will do me) then I am tired, then I sit down, then I can't be bothered, but I still don't like myself. I need to get motivated to get up and do it!!

Thread Information