Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    6 stone
    i have to lose 3 stone doc said but i want to lose 6 stone at least!!! so we are in it together!! good luck!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by debs
    i have to lose 3 stone doc said but i want to lose 6 stone at least!!! so we are in it together!! good luck!
    I want to lose 2 stone, but I have to wait another 6 weeks as I might need intensive electrical therapy on my stomach muscles and if that fails, an operation. I wonder if they would do a tummy tuck at the same time, if I did end up having to have the op though that is definitely a last resort. I'm gonna start gentle exercising today though, stuff that can help my stomach muscles etc, so it might help with my weight loss.

Current weight 11st (I'm 5ft 4)
    Target weight 9st

Lets see how it goes, but it will certainly be very slowly

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    im glad im not the only one debs!! it makes me feel better! and good luck to you too
    Last edited by crazygirl; 18-01-2006 at 16:08.

Ive lost my engagement ring Since ive lost weight its got loose and I kept meaning to take it off and put it on a chain until ive got to a weight I want to stay at. I woke up this morning and its gone, ive searched my bed but its not there and I cant remember last time it was on my finger
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Oh no Myra!! Have you searched everywhere?? (daft question, course you have)

I hope it turns up though...

Just phoned my boyfriend and told him, he isnt happy I hope it isnt a bad sign, we're gonna book the wedding for next year and now ive gone and lost my ring.

My advise is to not panic,take the search again,but slowly, you will be surprised where a ring can go, I lost a earring and found it on the skirting board behind the bed and I had already looked there before.Good luck,hope it turns up soon.

Thx im gonna have something to eat then look again, think ive searched so much I wouldnt see it even if it was there , ill keep you posted about it.

you never find anything panic looking have you looked in the hooverbag or washing machine

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    im glad im not the only one debs!! it makes me feel better! and good luck to you too
    i really have about 5 stone to lose but doc said i would be ok with 3 stone, i have lost about half a stone of it and get weighed again tomorrow.
    there seems to be quite a few of us needing to lose weight so hopefully we can all support each other.
    POOKIE

Thread Information