Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Wow Shiv you look fab. I'm so jealous I bought new scales and the weight is not shifting It's reallly getting to me.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (29-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Wow Shiv you look fab. I'm so jealous I bought new scales and the weight is not shifting It's reallly getting to me.
    did you measure how many inches you have lost?? I bet you that your clothes are a lot looser than before
    Super Mod

I haven't been taken the measurements of my inches to be honest, but I'm going to. some of my clothes are looser. I'm going to start back to Zumba as the instructor of the last class I went to is starting a new class near were I live so I'm planning to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I haven't been taken the measurements of my inches to be honest, but I'm going to. some of my clothes are looser. I'm going to start back to Zumba as the instructor of the last class I went to is starting a new class near were I live so I'm planning to go back.
    I am back in Pole dancing next Tuesday.. can't wait.. it has been awhile as they closed down the place I usually go to and this one was a bit far to be traveling when it was dark.. but now we have brighter evenings I don't mind going....
    Super Mod

That was like me. I was going to a zumba class at the college were I work, but I stopped in November because of the snow the classes were cancelled, then in January the college put their hire fee's up so Vanessa the instructor moved the class to a school 4 miles away. It's a bit of a trek without a car. But one of the girls who works in the catering she goes and she was telling me that Vanessa is planning to come back to the college on a Tuesday night for a Zumba toning class and a zumba class on a Thursday at the school round the corner from the college so hopefully I'll get back into it soon.

Yeah, that is exactly like me..my old teacher got hired by this new place so I won't have another new one...
    Super Mod

I bought one of these scales: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ef=oss_product

Now I concentrate on reducing my body fat rather than weight which means I'm concentrating more on the mix of protein/carbs/fat rather than just reducing calories

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    I bought one of these scales: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ef=oss_product

Now I concentrate on reducing my body fat rather than weight which means I'm concentrating more on the mix of protein/carbs/fat rather than just reducing calories
    That is what the diet I am on concentrates on Carb/fat balance.... and it works... I don't count calories or have point.. just make sure that I take in the required carbs/fats.. I have been off the diet for a while (reached a plateau) and I have maintained all the weight I lost for past 2 months.. not gain no loss...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    That is what the diet I am on concentrates on Carb/fat balance.... and it works... I don't count calories or have point.. just make sure that I take in the required carbs/fats.. I have been off the diet for a while (reached a plateau) and I have maintained all the weight I lost for past 2 months.. not gain no loss...
    I'm actually doing P90x and on phase one its 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fat. Down by two stones and i can see parts of my six pack already.
    Key thing though is that my body fat percentage had reduced by 4% and muscle percentage is up

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meh For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (26-05-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post

That looks like a good piece of kit.

From what I learnt over the past year in my human nutrition module, I'm going to stick with my 'everything in moderation' "diet." Going to buy a new bike hopefully next week though so can work on reducing fat and increasing muscle.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information