Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Well done Sibohan thats amazing!!!... I'm struggling to hit 1/2 stone! I',m playing with the same 1lb and now after going to London... I'm just going to feel liek I'm starting all over again tomorrow when they tell me I've put 1/2 stone back on!!

Oohh good luck Kath, you can do it!

Also, isn't it bad to cut things out of your diet completely? I thought little bits of everything was needed to keep healthy... just to not go overboard?

You are right, Kirsty, to lose weight and keep it off you need a balanced diet of everything, fat, carbs and protein. And of course the dreaded word (for me, anyway ): exercise

Perdy.. you can be amazed what a little exercise can be... I am only starting doing proper exercise (2 dance classes a week) prior to that I was losing weight just be eating right and walking.. get off the bus a stop earlier, park your car a bit further from the shops etc... very simple things. I got a pedometer and it started with 6000 steps a day and towards the end was up to 10,000 steps... I don't do much at work (chained to my desk mostly) but just have the pedometer I was aware I should walk more
    Super Mod

I do most of what you suggest, apart from getting off the bus earlier .. I live in a littile village and need the car to get to work, else I would never make it on time, because the bus service is rare. I have a nordic walker exercise machine at home and use it at times, just not as often as I should. I am awake at between 4 and 5 in the morning (OH is a snorer ) and get home from work at 5 pm, then doing tea/washing/ironing... too tired to exercise. Belly dancing once a week, have brought the music cd to work to see if I can motivate myself to practice in my lunch break

Park your car in the furthest car park space, use stairs instead of lifts, get up and walk around the office.. little things.. I don't have much time for exercise either and I would never have the motivation to go to a gym or work at home...
    Super Mod

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-11-2009)

Well Done Siobhan

I Must Start One I Going To Try Slender Range Anyone Had Any Sucess With This?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (05-11-2009)

Its time for me to get fit again. Last time I got down to 11st 7lbs. Target is the same this time

I'll weight myself later to see how much I have to lose. I reckon a couple of stone

I really need to cut down before christmas.
    this is the period i hate

Same! although i have been dieting since going back to college and have dropped a dress size - and that's only in 6 weeks. Just been eating less and more healthily and walking a lot more. Defo time for a big change in the new year though!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

well done with the dropping a dress size!
    I hate my size.
    I'm too big. I'm struggling to keep my weight even.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to freckleface For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (09-11-2009)

Thread Information