Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

Mines free aswell, but I havent quite got the motivation to go yet lol, and my free periods are all at dodgy times

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

The powers that be at college have agreed to let staff use the temporary sports facilities during lunch-time starting from next week. At the moment it is free, which is stupid as it used to cost us £50 a year when we used the univeristy next door sports centre. I had an indution last week teling the lecturer I want to tone up my belly and bum. I have to use the treadmill, the crosstrainer and weights.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I love treadmills but get bored after a while on them lol, i use rowing machines quite a bit when I go, except they dont relly tone stomach muscles up
    I need to try and cut out the crap I eat aswell, as I can go all day without eating anything proper, but will eat chocolate lol, which aint right

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    I love treadmills but get bored after a while on them.
    I have lost about half a stone in the last three weeks, wanted to lose a little weight with Christmas coming up...sooo I could afford to put a few pounds on! Anyway, I did it really easily by going to the gym and jogging on the treadmill for 30-40mins. *looks proud of self*

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Well done PB.. I hope to lose at least a stone between now and christmas...
    Super Mod

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Pinkbanana (30-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbanana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    I love treadmills but get bored after a while on them.
    I have lost about half a stone in the last three weeks, wanted to lose a little weight with Christmas coming up...sooo I could afford to put a few pounds on! Anyway, I did it really easily by going to the gym and jogging on the treadmill for 30-40mins. *looks proud of self*
    wow, well done PB
    Im joining the gym when I go back to college so hopefully I'll loose some of the weight Ive put on

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Pinkbanana (30-10-2008)

ive decided i need to start going to the gym. though cos campus is so far from where i live im gonna have to try and go before/after lectures. just need to find the motivation to start going!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I found a great low fat focacchia (sp) bread - 450g brown strong bread flour, 300 ml water. Pinch of salt, pepper, yeast (I use a 7g packet). When you've mixed/rolled out the dough put it on an oven tray (don't forget the greaseproof paper ) and spread the top with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Forget about leaving it to rise that doesn't work, it does it in the oven. Gas mark 5/220oC for 20-25 minutes.

Oh yeah and its flatbread so its not that high but it does fill a whole oven tray! I have to use the extra large one.

Its so easy though only takes about 10 minutes to make.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

ok, haven't gone on here for a while as I have just started a new diet... I was 67.5(over 10 and half stone) Kilo 6 weeks ago and I am now 63.9 , just 10 stone (nearly 4 kgs down)..By the end of the 12 week diet I should have reached 59-60kg (9 and half stone)... I am really really pleased with this diet.
    Found it on a german website and using it with my health coach on the DS.. I never seen a diet like this.. I makes you eat so much carbs and fat a day.. one day I HAD to eat chips to bring up my fat count, no other diet would have expected me to do that.
    Basically is it designed by Germany nutritions and from my answers to questions it was found I wasn't eating enough fat so all my carbs were not turning to energy but storing fat instead.. I have tried loads of diet and diet pills but never found one that works like this.

Wish me lucky that I reach my goal of 60kg in the next 6 weeks and eventually I hope to be 57kg (just under 9 stone) by Christmas..
    If anyone is interested the site is : http://gesund-abnehmen.apotheken-umschau.de/
    Super Mod

Wow, that sounds really good well done!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (27-08-2009)

Thread Information