Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oz spoiler may8-12

yeah it is i didnt know u had posted already sorry but i just found out and i was like if i don't tell someone i am going to burst lol i love rics charater and i think its great he get a good storyline do u know what happens in more detail please i need to know lol

oh jeez Zoes back! its pointless and getting old! omg

Quote Originally Posted by monroe
    yeah it is i didnt know u had posted already sorry but i just found out and i was like if i don't tell someone i am going to burst lol i love rics charater and i think its great he get a good storyline do u know what happens in more detail please i need to know lol
    No need to apoligise. Ric starts a job as an apprentise mechanic and gets bullied by the 2nd year apprentice named Dom he does things like scratch a car and blame Ric so his first pay gets docked and he arranges for them all to have drinks so Ric goes to Noah's and no one turns up he also has him changing oil but doesn't warn him about how hot the car gets so he scolds himself but the nastiest attack is when he throws battery acid on him. Ric does recover though and i think Doms next move is to threaten Belle (Ric's new girlfriend)

Hey can anyone remind me of zoes character???

Zoe was the nurse who worked at summer bay hospital she dated Kim and lived at the caravan park she was 'attacked' by the stalker when on a date with Kim and when Peter asked her to be hypnotised to help identify the stalker she mysteriously dissapeared and was presumed dead. When sally was snooping around Zoes empty caravan the stalker took her and revealed herself to be the stalker whos real name was Eve. Sally escaped the warehouse where she was being kept just in time before it exploded and Zoe was presumed dead until now.

thank you for filling me in, its very helpful!

No problems hope that was clear to you if there is anything else you want to know just ask.

Thread Information