Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Dance Fever

Who went tonight? Lost track of time and forgot to watch it!

Rob and Dawn went, the couple who looked as if they had become bf and gf and Rob's mum had been campaigning for him in their local town this week. i feel quite sorry for her now! and yeah, it is bad that 2 talented couples have gone so far over those who aren't doing nearly as well and are getting through on sympathy.
    but ooh there were some good dances tonight. and omg, Paul and Pam came top! i though Pam was fab, but i still didn't that Paul was that great, next time they ask him to do an uptempo i reckon he'll be rubbish again. and Mark and Jennifer (the youngest pair) were really good imo; that tango to Portished was a fabulous idea, it was really sultry!

Rob and dawn in my opinion shouldn't of gone, i think that JP and Stacey should of, i am sorry but i am really not liking them!
    I think that everyone was good last night, Jenny and Mark were very good last night an improvement on week 1!
    Next week unless they improve alot Jp and Stacey need to go!

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Next week unless they improve alot Jp and Stacey need to go!
    i agree, JP really can't do anything other than breakdance, his arms were so awful during that Hussle! although they said it's that one of the dances next week is some sort of brazilian streetdance so maybe they'll get to do that and get through again.

rob and dawn. they were so sweet. he just held her in his arms, you can't really say much more !
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

awwww it was brilliant last night but another shock, well for me it wasnt as much as a shock as last week

at least it wasnt darrien thats all im saying. 1: he's the hottest thing EVER and 2: he looks so when he dances...

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    at least it wasnt darrien thats all im saying. 1: he's the hottest thing EVER and 2: he looks so when he dances...
    lol well i wonder who your favourite is then

uh oh, apparently Darrien's partner Hollie has hurt her back...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlydancefe...25/31577.shtml

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I have to admit I am surprised Aravon has come as far as she has, for some one her age she can still shake her booty, but I see she is tiring easily and can not keep her "frame"..I think she has a large fan following to keep her in as long as this,, I say MORE POWER TO HER,, and well done..

Thread Information