Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: tamzin back in walford?

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    I know thats what i think too cos wouldnt she have a child too? (soory dont know what she had lol)
    No one does. They never said on ee.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I can not see the EE big wigs letting her come back, she will have a few clauses in her contract, WELL WRITTEN STORY ( cough cough has she even been following EE as of late ) MORE MOOLA( they paid big a nice pile of cash to bring Ross back ) She has done so many other bigger and better things since she left, I can not really see her returning to Walford...unless it is a very very brief stint ????

Wasn't the baby she had by STEVE OWENS( who was turned into a crispy critter ) ?? Also didn't she get out of jail and jump bail ??? Wouldn't she have a problem returning to London( or entering UK ) with out being busted ??? Oh wouldn't it be fun to see her tick ol Ian off

i'd love her back, she was great in babylon too.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

awwww i really hopes she comes back she was just great before

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    I can not see the EE big wigs letting her come back, she will have a few clauses in her contract, WELL WRITTEN STORY
    Yes I can see that as a major problem EE doesnt do Well written stories at the minute

MORE MOOLA( they paid big a nice pile of cash to bring Ross back )
    That wouldnt be a problem just use more of the TV Licence

Also didn't she get out of jail and jump bail ??? Wouldn't she have a problem returning to London( or entering UK ) with out being busted ???
    That wouldnt be a problem for the scriptwriters. They just rewrite the law as they did for the return of the Chuckle Brothers
    So if the EE bosses really wanted her back they could soon manage it
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

If I were her there would be no way I would go back to EE. They would give her rubbish storylines (no doubt involving Phil and/or Lisa) which would bore me to tears. Plus the current writers would destroy her character. The character of Mel should be left in the past until the writers are sacked and replaced by better ones.

Excuse me if i am being thick but you are all saying how 'big' she is now but i dont actually remember her being in anything apart from that new medical thingy on at the moment,shes said her self she failed in hollywood.so shed some light please..what else has she been in thats been a big success? Oh also shes the face of avon
    Last edited by chance; 23-04-2006 at 14:55.

Redcap and Hotel Babylon. She has had more success than a lot of other EE folk who left to pursue other 'challenges' only to return to ailing soap when their careers didnt take off as hoped
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

i wouldnt believe the sun news paper its has bad has the daily star for making things up! anyway why would she want to return she is doing ok with her drama's

This isn't made up though, it's coming from Tamzin's own mouth. The Star is unreliable YES, but the Sun are normally one of the most reliable red tops out there, trust me they often get things right when it comes to soap news.

Thread Information