View Poll Results: Should animals that attack be destroyed?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

9 45.00%
  • no

11 55.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should animals be destroyed if they attack?

Quote Originally Posted by nicole28
    No, I don't think they should be. Humans get a second chance at alot of things, why shouldn't animals?
    thats exactly what i think too

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    We also treat animals far better than humans though - if our pets are dying and are in extreme pain, we end their suffering, shame we don't allow people with terrible illnesses who wish to end their own suffering the same choices though - my question is: if your children were mauled by a dog, to the point where your childs face was no longer recognisable or where your child had to have months of surgery to repair the damage caused, would you feel the same way???

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    We also treat animals far better than humans though - if our pets are dying and are in extreme pain, we end their suffering, shame we don't allow people with terrible illnesses who wish to end their own suffering the same choices though - my question is: if your children were mauled by a dog, to the point where your childs face was no longer recognisable or where your child had to have months of surgery to repair the damage caused, would you feel the same way???
    good question the thing is im a big animal lover if a dogs is hurt in the slightest i will cry easily, i dont think i would feel the same but i dunno if i would want the dog dead for soem reason but then again i dont have children so i dont know how i would feel

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    good question the thing is im a big animal lover if a dogs is hurt in the slightest i will cry easily, i dont think i would feel the same but i dunno if i would want the dog dead for soem reason but then again i dont have children so i dont know how i would feel
    I'm an animal lover too - but would certainly want to protect my family more than the animal that had done the damage to them...

yer i understand that i just guess i dont know how i would feel

Thread Information