Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: A levels

i dont finish until the 21st and dont start til the 11th - they're all in one massive clump

and i feel like i know NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by xTanya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xTanya View Post
    It was such a shock moving from GCSE biology to A-Level it just got so hard I didn't do very well in my A-level in biology lol oh well good job i'm now just studying drama got my exam for that next week...don't see me doing too well lol
    lol you sound like me! did alevel biology and just scraped an E, failed quite a few of my modules as well, the amount of money that subject cost me on resits! and like you im now doing a drama degree, no more biology or any sort of exams for that matter ever again yay!
    Yep also just scrapped an E lol well at least we passed it, better than I though lol. I didn't pay for any resits though lol...wasn't up for that

Yep no biology in sight with a drama degree lol thank goodness lol, where are you doing drama?

Good luck everyone doing exams.
    yeh i didnt expect to pass so i was pleased with an E lol! im doing drama at the uni of kent in canterbury

my sis finished all her AS exams yesterday, now shes got 2 weeks off of school, i never got that when i was doing mine! funnily enough me and my housemates were talking about alevels earlier on today and saying how it doesnt feel that long ago when we were doing ours, time goes so quickly!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88 View Post
    i dont finish until the 21st and dont start til the 11th - they're all in one massive clump

and i feel like i know NOTHING
    same here, i start on the 12th and finish on the 21st, my birthday.

I revising like hell but nothing seems to be going in.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio_Girl View Post
    Ooh I'm doin As Biology and Chemistry. I got a D for Biology Foundation in January and took the resit which was WAY harder than the other two modules put together.
    I just know that resit money has gone to waste!

As for chemistry I'm resittin the foundation too even though i got a C.. Think i shouldn't have done that either.

Hope all you guys have done well. I know that Biology is so damn hard!
    Which exam board are you with for biology? I'm with Edexcel. We don't have foundation, it's just all clumped together
    I thought I was prepared for the molecules and cells resit but it was just as hard as the paper in January. I just know its going to be one module I'm going to keep failing.
    We have the OCR exam board. So you don't have 3 separate module papers? Sounds harder..

Ooh I'm doin As Biology and Chemistry. I got a D for Biology Foundation in January and took the resit which was WAY harder than the other two modules put together.
    I just know that resit money has gone to waste!

As for chemistry I'm resittin the foundation too even though i got a C.. Think i shouldn't have done that either.

Hope all you guys have done well. I know that Biology is so damn hard!
    Which exam board are you with for biology? I'm with Edexcel. We don't have foundation, it's just all clumped together
    I thought I was prepared for the molecules and cells resit but it was just as hard as the paper in January. I just know its going to be one module I'm going to keep failing.
    We have the OCR exam board. So you don't have 3 separate module papers? Sounds harder..
    Sorry, my mistake... I'm with Edexcel for biology and AQA for physics. Yeah, we do have 3 different module papers, they just aren't tierd (as far as I know).

Physics wnt ok today. I forgot a formula that I needed throughout each exam so I was a bit screwed on some questions. As a friend said, it was like pissing up a tree... I've probably tempted fate now.

i had my forst exams today, Geography and Psychology. they bopth could have been a lot worse so hopefully, ill have scraped enough to get a Cor a B and get myself off to uni.

I shouldn't worry too much Katy, I'm sure you'll have done ok.

I'm really annoyed, we now have a mandatory timetabled tutor period on Wednesday period 3 to talk about UCAS forms. Which means that we lose a lesson of physics which is so annoying as the course is complecated enough with all the maths stuff in it. I know it has to be done but I don't see why they couldn't have done it for Friday when I have biology...

lol, I doubt ucas will take that long we had a talk for about 15 mins, its pretty simple if you listen carefully.

Had general Studies today, what a pointless three hours of my life, although i managed to write about Hollyoaksm, Corrie, Man City take that and Beethoven in the essay question which was quite fun.

I'm really annoyed, we now have a mandatory timetabled tutor period on Wednesday period 3 to talk about UCAS forms. Which means that we lose a lesson of physics which is so annoying as the course is complecated enough with all the maths stuff in it. I know it has to be done but I don't see why they couldn't have done it for Friday when I have biology...
    Yeah, I've got to do that too. It's enough doing Biology. I really admire you for doing Physics though- It has too many formulas and things to remember! Hope it went well.

Ps. Love that pissing up a tree phrase.

Yeah, I've got to do that too. It's enough doing Biology. I really admire you for doing Physics though- It has too many formulas and things to remember! Hope it went well.

Ps. Love that pissing up a tree phrase.
    I much prefer physics to biology and I feel I'm better at it too. The lessons are much more fun as well, today we made musical instruments out of paper straws. Next year's biology doesn't sound too bad to be honest, its ecology and immunology type stuff.

I've got a UCAS thing on Monday morning from 9am until dinner. All these meetings/tutor periods seem to be missing my biology lessons

5 weeks to go until summer hols Long lie ins and not much to do for 6 weeks

Thread Information