Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: A levels

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    For joint honours at my Uni you need to meet the requirements of a single honours in both subjects, but I guess different places have different rules and although I work in a university it is a fair while since I have had any direct contact with students. I am 100% research admin now.
    at my uni the joint honours courses requirements are a lot lower. thats why loads of people do joint then work really hard in the hope of being allowed to transfer to single in the second year. i had to audition for my course but the people who did joint honours didnt have to
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Lots of people swapped courses in the first few weeks. Some changed their whole course (Forensic science to forensic investigation, two completely different things) and some went from joint to single honours.

It shouldn't be too much of a problem to go from a joint to single. Are you doing Lit with creative or lit and creative? You might get to choose an extra module depending on the course you've applied for and the one you want to do.
    I'm doing Lit and Creative. I emailed the English department at the university a few hours ago, saying that I wish to change so hopefully I will hear something back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Im the same, although my dad always brings it up, he is the most annoying person ever!
    My dad forgets about them In March I told him in the morning of the day that we were getting the results that I was getting results that day. When I rang him to let him know what I got he had completely forgotten.
    My dad teaches at the college I go to so I cant really get away from it

Thread Information