Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: A levels

its me again lol! i seem to be the only person using this thread now! well i had my first politics exam today, it went ok so im not too worried. only 1 more exam left now yay!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

good luck with that

all my exams are over now. Its such a great feeling. to have finished colllege forever

Oh!

My tutors told me that I was too good on my GNVQ ICT course and that I could apply for A Levels but was too scared to do them so I stopped tihinking about it then few weeks later, my tutor suggested e-Media: Web Design and Animation in Diploma as she thought I was suited for it then I said okay! THen I thought hang on Diploma is harder than A Level but thought what the hell! When Im thinking about A level i think aaarrrghh too hard but when am thinking about Diploma i go mmm am I weird?! Heh

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    good luck with that

all my exams are over now. Its such a great feeling. to have finished colllege forever
    thanks. cool that yours have finished, i cant wait til tomorrow to say yay no school again and the holidays have properly started lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Only six sleeps left until we get results. .. im nervous already

oh my God, i cant handle the wait i know ive messed up. At least mine are only AS levels. Not here for the results im in Scotland so ive got to wait which really sucks as everyoine else will know what they have got.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    oh my God, i cant handle the wait i know ive messed up. At least mine are only AS levels. Not here for the results im in Scotland so ive got to wait which really sucks as everyoine else will know what they have got.
    Cant you get someone else to pick them up for you and then phone the results over. thats what i did last year?!

omg i cant believe its nearly here, i really dont want them, i know im going to have done so badly! im definitely not going to open them at school, everyone else will have done so much better than me!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    omg i cant believe its nearly here, i really dont want them, i know im going to have done so badly! im definitely not going to open them at school, everyone else will have done so much better than me!
    well the good thing is you can go on ucas first thing and check whether you have got in. so by the time you get your results they wont matter anymore

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    well the good thing is you can go on ucas first thing and check whether you have got in. so by the time you get your results they wont matter anymore
    really? but then again do i really wanna do that? hmmmm. i dont think ill have got into my first choice cos it was quite high, oh i dont know what i want to do now lol! but now youve told me that ill probably go on there first thing and then already be disappointed before i get my results lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information