Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayfever

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    lol It was a nightmare when we had to do P.E. on the school field in the summer. Luckly them days are gone now though..
    I'd keep falling over when doing athletics and stuff, cos i couldn't see where i was going !!!

Now I just have to take the boys to fields to play footie instead, so I still fall over everywhere

I found the eyedrops!! It's called Nedocromil Sodium 2% Eye Drops. I use it twice a day!! It really helps so you could try it out

P.E.. in the fields.. I still got that God help me, I'm rubbish as it is

i have slight hayfever but not as bad as i need medication. If im outside i just get really itchy eyes, which isnt good when i go sailing as i cant see where im going. My dad has it really bad though.

I got it really badly last year, my eyes were really swollen and itchy at school, which was annoying. The school nurse said she had never seen anything so bad so I was got quite worried after that, but the doctor gave me some tablets to take, so I'll take them again this year I think.

i dont really suffer from it, sometimes if the pollen count is very high i will be a bit sneezy, but my husband suffers from it really badly, mostly through june and july.
    POOKIE

I get hayfever, i get really bad itchy red eyes!
    I take erm these tablet things, i think its like 2 a day or something and i also use these eyedrops which really help, Opi somehting or other!

im allergic to grass but i dont get hayfever that bad i just get itchy eyes sometimes but my allergy to grass isnt bad either

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I have hayfever. I tend to sneeze alot and get itchy eyes. I have some kind of medcine for it.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    lol - i'm allergic to tree and grass pollens, so from May to September, I am suffering Picnics in fields are great fun
    I'm exactly the same. Usually I get it really bad but so far I havent really started this year which is wierd as I'm sure that i normally have by this point!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie
    I'm exactly the same. Usually I get it really bad but so far I havent really started this year which is wierd as I'm sure that i normally have by this point!
    All of us have started now unfortunately - the piriton syrup is out, the eye drops are in and at the moment, not hitting where its needed.

Thread Information