Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayfever

Hayfever

Who here suffers from Hayfever?

I had hayfever since I was 9-10 I think? I got it 4 days ago and started taking my tablets and I need my eye drops soon

Every year I take my tablets everyday but then when it gets into a pattern I forget to take it and it goes on and off and then eventually I forget totally and it stops!!

I got my SATs coming up in a week and Im dreading it even more.. I can just see the water eyes and sneezing all through the tests!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I have had it since I was 5 (so 25yrs now)

I always take the antihistamine tablets that you can take during the day (one a day ones don't work for me) and I also have to use the eye drops and nasal spray - and guess what, so does Ste and Ci now too, so during the summer our kitchen is like a chemist, but on the good side, they will give me a prescription for Ci's Piriton and eye drops, and Ste uses the same ones so that saves me a lot of money.

i have to take these little pills in the summer to stop me becoming all stuffy and blocked up lol i cant breathe in summer when its hay fever season lol

Yep!! Mum does that in my name too seeing as she uses the same stuff as me

I use Cetirizine tablets and I stop sneezing and everything in about 10-15 minutes, so that's good. I forgot what eye drops I use but I think I wrote it down somewhere So I need to find that and pop-over to the chemist before my eyes start playing up!!

I started taking tablets last year, before it was nasal spray.. Oh god I hate it!! :|

I get it every single summer without fail. It's a total nightmare I can't stand it. Mine hasn't started yet though, probably will from about May time..

The itchy eyes are the worst for me.
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 22-04-2006 at 11:30.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Do you take eye drops Chris?? Mine cool them straight away, really helps the redness too..

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Do you take eye drops Chris?? Mine cool them straight away, really helps the redness too..
    Yeah I take some drops called Otrivine Antistin? but they don't really help much..

(btw I looked at the box, i'm not sad enough to remember the name haha!)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    lol - i'm allergic to tree and grass pollens, so from May to September, I am suffering Picnics in fields are great fun

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    lol - i'm allergic to tree and grass pollens, so from May to September, I am suffering Picnics in fields are great fun
    lol It was a nightmare when we had to do P.E. on the school field in the summer. Luckly them days are gone now though..

I have hayfever but my hayfever is better than my alergicnes to dust mites so im actulary better in the summer

Thread Information