Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Soapboards Banner Competition

My net has been busted so i have only just managed to get on but i was texted this morning by the lovely vicky telling me i had won!

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I would just like to thank a few people, my god this is just soooo emotional

No really now, urm i just want to say well done to everyone who took part but a special well odne to Abi who i beat haha! No joking well odne you to be honest i thought you deserved to win But well i ain't complaining really Tough call at the end, and i was surprised i got through ceratin rounds never mind winning

God i have gone on forever, but thanks again and thanks to dawn for organising such a fun competition!

Well done to everyone but specially abi, oops already said that *takes award and returns to seat to get p!ssed!*

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    My net has been busted so i have only just managed to get on but i was texted this morning by the lovely vicky telling me i had won!

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I would just like to thank a few people, my god this is just soooo emotional

No really now, urm i just want to say well done to everyone who took part but a special well odne to Abi who i beat haha! No joking well odne you to be honest i thought you deserved to win But well i ain't complaining really Tough call at the end, and i was surprised i got through ceratin rounds never mind winning

God i have gone on forever, but thanks again and thanks to dawn for organising such a fun competition!

Well done to everyone but specially abi, oops already said that *takes award and returns to seat to get p!ssed!*
    See everyone im lovely (despite what Kim might tell you) well done hun

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*

*snores*

lmao only joking hun! Nice speech

Congratulation Layne! Your banner was brill! Well done Abi as well! yours was great too hun! All of them were great throughout the competition for both of you! x

Thread Information