Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Soapboards Banner Competition

Quote Originally Posted by the_watts_rule
    Would I be able to enter for the next theme? I'm asking because my PSP trial has ran out but I have bought it online, so it should be here in a couple of days.
    You can do me a banner on pain if you like just to enter, and then when it's all starts, you'll beable to do me one with psp.

dawny i dont get it ha. i know im stupid but it can be any soap ? and one banner yeh ? and we email them to you ? - so just like making a normal banner

Just one banner, to enter, and the theme of that banner needs to have something to do with soapboards. (as in this board - chat forum)

yay i got mine in to you now - so what happens tonight at 7pm ? are they judged and then posted up ? or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by x:.steff.:x
    yay i got mine in to you now - so what happens tonight at 7pm ? are they judged and then posted up ? or not ?
    Steff like your kisses brilliant in it's simplicity .
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 29-04-2006 at 15:37.

Well the time has now come to beginning this little banner fest.

I'm going to give you all a different topic/theme each, you will then have 3 days (til Tuesday) to make a banner with that topic/theme.

Once you are happy with your banner, please post it in this thread, where, it will then be judged, and scores will be given.
    On Wednessday, you will recieve your score and find out if you have made it throught to the next round
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 30-04-2006 at 23:54.

Cool.
    Can I say something... would it maybe be better, if we PMd them to you or something, rather than upload them here ourselves, cause (im not saying it will happen) but say someone sees a banner done by someone they like and then one by someone they might not like so much, they might be more inclined to rate their banner higher... if you get me? ..

When do we find out who is in it and what the themes are
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

1.Abi - Flowers
    2.crazylea - Puzzles
    3.x:.steff.:x - Computers
    4.big bro fan - Shoes
    5.Dutchgirl - T.V Drama Lost
    6.*Fanatic*Loves Dennis* - Radio 1
    7.Vixie-Lou - T.V Drama Waterloo Road
    8.Lisamaxwellfan - Dogs

Remeber to be as original and imagaitive as you can, as you will be judged by Creativity (text, images), Overall Appearance (font, colour, background etc)

(The judges, you know who you are! Please have your scores and comments pm'ed to me by this Wednesday 8pm.)
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 01-05-2006 at 00:00.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    Cool.
    Can I say something... would it maybe be better, if we PMd them to you or something, rather than upload them here ourselves, cause (im not saying it will happen) but say someone sees a banner done by someone they like and then one by someone they might not like so much, they might be more inclined to rate their banner higher... if you get me? ..
    Yes i agree pming would be good, but that then makes my life harder, as not all of you have pm yet. But i think for this first round i'll leave it as it is, and see how it goes, if it all goes belly up, then i'll have to reconcider pm/e-mailing them to me.

Thread Information