Thread: Moodswings (One Parter)

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom

Moodswings (One Parter)

Hi hope you like it I tried something different so please let me know what you think ............................

Now first of all I wanna let you know that I've been known for some minor moodswings now and then.
    It all started back when people were doing me wrong and because of my position, I would hold my tongue for them.
    Bad relationships and people I thought were friends and people judging me, before they get to know a thing when you decided to step to me, It shows me so clearly,
    You just wanna see, see the other side of me

Standing at the door she hovered over the doorbell, she wanted to ring it, she wanted to tell him she was sorry but that was easier said than done and now she was here and she was scared, scared that she might have driven him away for good, the only person to want her for her, he didn’t want to change her, he didn’t want her any other way so why did she have to keep pushing him as far as she could, why couldn’t she just let things be, why couldn’t she let him close, her moods could cost her dearly

And you dont know what I'm going through and you might think it's all about you, but its everything I've been holding back, It's just bad timing to come at me like that

There was no going back now as she rang the doorbell, she had to face him, she had to explain, the door opened and he stood there, his face emotionless just staring at her, she told him she wanted to explain but he didn’t move he just kept staring, she tried telling him it wasn’t about him, she just needed someone to lash out at but she got nowhere
    Swallowing hard she looked at him tears forming in her eyes, and she apologised and his face changed slightly as he gave her a half smile, he understood and he knew what it cost her to come over, standing to the side, he let her come in, he loved her too much to stay too mad at her no matter what she did

I try to keep my cool, thus, that's what I try to do but it's so hard dealing with people just like you.
    I try to walk away from situations that run into complications that make me lose control.
    If I give in to you then, it's what you want me to do, and if I lose my cool, then I'm only pleasing you, you know just how to push me, my temperature is rising, blood pressure is building, I’m about to lose control...

Sitting in the old fashioned living room, she sighed, this was going ok but she knew she had a lot of ground work to do, she needed to make him realise how sorry she was
    He sat next to her, staring at his clasped hands, she could tell he was nervous, not as nervous as she had was but pretty close
    The silence was strange yet calming, it gave them both time to think and time to wonder
    She decided she must speak first
    Stacey- I’m sorry I just lost it I’m really sorry
    Bradley nodded and stared at her again, he smiled at her and she knew everything would be alright
    Bradley- we’re on the same side you and me
    Stacey- I know
    Bradley- you need to stop taking whatever it is out on me and talk to me about it
    Stacey smiled and leant back, nestling herself into his arms, she knew now it was ok

I’m sorry did I, did I cross the line, I tried to warn you away, way ahead of time,
    I’m so frustrated that I feel like I could cry, this could be the time,
    But Im not going out like that...

Wiping her eyes with his hankie , she looked at him
    Stacey- can we just stay here for a bit I like it like this
    Bradley- yeah I like it too
    She rested her head back down on his chest and breathed in his scent as he ran his hands over her raven hair, she felt safe now
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Aww...Stacey and Bradley!

This is very sweet
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

Awwww thats so sweet Very well written, I like the song aswell

brill! that was really good, well done
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Awwww - honey that is fab as usual, i love your one parters!
    And you do keep your promises xxxx

awwwwwwwwwwww
    'Tis amazing. absolutely fabuluos chic.
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Awww. Brilliant Very well written.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

aww fab hun i love it cant wait to see more of your one parters

Thread Information