Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: SATs

Much Ado sounds easier than Macbeth then. The macbeth one was about the affects that death and danger has on Macbeth in the two scenes from which the extracts given were taken.

it was a really easy play beaucase it was so easy to understand i like could remember what characters had said. Was macbeth all about killing and death then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I felt like that with the shakespeare task. Lol Much ado about nothing, that reminds me. This boy who did Much ado about nothing in my school put "He was like a hippo with a caffeter." Him and his mates bet each other a fiver to put a load of random words into their essays.
    lol kim, that sounds really funny!
    Last edited by di marco; 05-06-2006 at 19:44.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by true.moon
    it was a really easy play beaucase it was so easy to understand i like could remember what characters had said. Was macbeth all about killing and death then?
    Not at first, Macbeth was more or less controlled by his wife. Murder was something that really layed heavily on his conscience until he killed Duncan and then his servants, and had had a second meeting with the three witches.

I asked at school today when the results are coming out and she said the end of this month

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    I asked at school today when the results are coming out and she said the end of this month
    Oooh good luck..i did my SATS last year and i got a level 5 in maths and science and level 7 in english, i revised so hard for maths and science, i had too otherwise i wouldn't have done well.

i just got my maths results back today and i got a level 7! which is the best i can get! im sooooo happy! i just got to hope for the rest lol

Well done Nicole!

I'll post what I get when I get it... but I doubt our school will for a while! + It's gonna suck haha

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    i just got my maths results back today and i got a level 7! which is the best i can get! im sooooo happy! i just got to hope for the rest lol
    well done shannisrules, thats great!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I got a 7 in maths and a 7 in science, just waiting to get my english result now.

Thread Information