Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Carpet Soap Awards 20th May

Seeing as you arent guarenteed to get in im going to get there extra early! My mum can't believe this is happening, as i never win anything! She cant wait to meet Matt Healy, Ross Kemp and Ben Freeman! lol Wheras i can't wait to meet everyone! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    Seeing as you arent guarenteed to get in im going to get there extra early! My mum can't believe this is happening, as i never win anything! She cant wait to meet Matt Healy, Ross Kemp and Ben Freeman! lol Wheras i can't wait to meet everyone! lol!
    I really want to meet June Brown.. that would be great if I got a photo with her.. just check flights and it only €50 which is cool
    Super Mod

These are the British Soap Awards aren't they?
    More tips Be prepared to push! You ae behind a barrier and people WILL push you to get to the front of to get pictures/autogrpahs of the stars, oh and anotehr tip wear heels

I'm not bothered if i don't get to the front of the crowd, i just wanna get inside to see the show.

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    These are the British Soap Awards aren't they?
    More tips Be prepared to push! You ae behind a barrier and people WILL push you to get to the front of to get pictures/autogrpahs of the stars, oh and anotehr tip wear heels
    yes they are the bSW... Any more tips for us?
    Super Mod

You don't, the british soap awards red carpet tickets, are just tickets for standing on the red, tis actually purple carpet, you odn't get to go in, only the actors/actresses and people who work with/on the show get to go in.

You don't, the british soap awards red carpet tickets, are just tickets for standing on the red, tis actually purple carpet, you odn't get to go in, only the actors/actresses and people who work with/on the show get to go in.
    thats a bit stupid.. so basically you stand for hours, get pushed about and you don't get to meet the actors in person???
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    yes they are the bSW... Any more tips for us?
    Urm get there early, and try to stand in front of the TV crew as you walk in if you are early enough go right to the far end and stand in front of the TV crews, that way you will be shown on Paul O grady and this morning Last year i stood in front of the picture people, but i would rather be quickly shown on telly!
    Urmm you probably won't have time to get any photos with the stars, so get as many as you can of them, and if you ask them to smile for you they most probably will do just be loud!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    thats a bit stupid.. so basically you stand for hours, get pushed about and you don't get to meet the actors in person???
    they stand on the carpet pose for the camera ans then come over and do autographs and pictures for all the fans!

they stand on the carpet pose for the camera ans then come over and do autographs and pictures for all the fans!
    ah ok cool, so I might be able to make it over and back in the one day then.. thats even better, saves me more money
    Super Mod

Thread Information