Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Carpet Soap Awards 20th May

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    Just got my phonecall now! Im well excited, i got 3 tickets one for me, one for my mate and one for my mum because im under 16 (just) so i need an adult, but shes not complaining as she loves the soaps too! What do we do when we're there?
    damn I haven't been called yet but I am in Ireland so maybe they won't call me until later in the week
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    Just got my phonecall now! Im well excited, i got 3 tickets one for me, one for my mate and one for my mum because im under 16 (just) so i need an adult, but shes not complaining as she loves the soaps too! What do we do when we're there?
    You get down there and then they let ya in, and you stand like behind barriers and then just wait for the stars to arrive

Little tips for all you guys going, get there earlyish!
    What time do they start this year?

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    You get down there and then they let ya in, and you stand like behind barriers and then just wait for the stars to arrive

Little tips for all you guys going, get there earlyish!
    What time do they start this year?
    Starts at 7.30 according to mail but they said to get there by 4.30 as it is first come first serve and even if you have tickets you might not get in
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Starts at 7.30 according to mail but they said to get there by 4.30 as it is first come first serve and even if you have tickets you might not get in
    Do you definatly need tickets then ? I might see if i can pop down
    Mine didn't start that late last time, On my ticket from last year it says doors open at 4.30pm, but they didn't it was later anyway i got down there for about 2ish and there was already a small que?!

Gates open between 16.30 and 17.00 (the celebs will start arriving at 17.30)

that's what my e-mail say's

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Gates open between 16.30 and 17.00 (the celebs will start arriving at 17.30)

that's what my e-mail say's
    you are right.. sorry meant to say 17 but put 7... you would be have to be there really early. Mind you May is not so bad so it might be warm enough to wait outside
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Sorry i'll remember that for next time!!

i went for two tho!!, even tho i don't know who to take. (i'm open to offered, all money welcome!! lol (Joke))
    Dawnie I would love to go with you, not sure I can get there in time ...my helecopter is being sent out for a wash and wax

I'm not bother, i'll say over night if i have to, i'm going and no-one will get in my way!!

I'm not bother, i'll say over night if i have to, i'm going and no-one will get in my way!!
    I will fly over saturday morning, dump my bag in a B&B and go down to the studio.. and fly back on sunday...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Dawnie I would love to go with you, not sure I can get there in time ...my helecopter is being sent out for a wash and wax
    I'll save you a place next to me huni, coz at the moment, i'm going on my own!!

Thread Information