Thread: Stick with you (shannis one parter)

Stick with you (shannis one parter)

Stick with you

I don’t wanna go another day, so I’m telling you, exactly what’s on my mind.

Dennis- Well they loved that, latest betting’s on whether or not I get out of here with that wedged in my skull!!
    Sharon- You deserved it! What a sick joke I hope you had a really good laugh about it
    Dennis- What you going on about?
    Sharon- Hiding your stuff, hiding it away so I'd think you'd gone
    Dennis- I tidied up you silly cow
    Sharon- What?
    Dennis- I tidied up... you were going on at me being messy like it was the crime of the century so I chucked it all under the bed so you wouldn't keep going at me
    Sharon- The passports, the tickets, you got money out
    Dennis: It cost an arm and a leg getting these changed I had to get the money from somewhere.
    You do my head right in sometimes. I do everything you want I even cleaned up that glass you chucked at me so I get belted round the face for it
    Sharon- I really thought you left me
    Dennis- You seriously think I would do something like that? Go poncing off down the tube with a knotted hankie on a stick just because of a row?l
    Sharon- I don't know, I wasn't thinking straight

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick with you. Forever. Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick with you. You know how to appreciate me, I must stick with you my baby. Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick with you forever.

Dennis- Oh babe we've had rows before, we've had epic rucks
    Sharon- Not recently though, not since we've been back together and not like that
    Dennis- What did you think there was gonna be elves and pixies and never a cross word and everything being nice. I mean we'd die of boredom. We haven’t suddenly become different people and you are a right raw pain in the neck when you wanna be
    Sharon- Yer so are you
    Dennis- Yes I know - good! Look we are gonna fight, I am gonna say out of order stuff and you are gonna chuck things at me, but I’m not gonna walk out on ya
    Sharon- I nearly didn't come after you, you know
    Dennis- Well so what? I hadn't gone anywhere except up the travel agents, I mean you would been sitting up there sulking not coming after me an I'd turn up a couple hours later you'd look like a right plum… Some of what I said was out of order
    Sharon- Only some of it? You were spoiling for that fight… why?

Ain’t nobody getting in between us. I want you to know that. You’re the only one for me.

Dennis- Doesn't matter
    Sharon- Yeah, it does matter; I mean where did all that come from? What was all that about?
    Dennis- Look you've been feeding me a load of old pony about why you want to stay longer but I know alright, I know about the whole plan with the big meringue and the chucking the bouquet in the square
    Sharon- What? What big meringue?
    Dennis- The whole wedding thing
    Sharon- Eh?
    Dennis- Chrissie told me alright, I mean what exactly is your plan? That we wait here long enough for me to drop down on one knee? Because if it is we are gonna be here forever
    Sharon- No, I never said that
    Dennis- What you never told her you wanted to get married from your home?
    Sharon- No...Is that what she told you?
    Dennis- No, not exactly, she just said that’s what most girls want.

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick with you. Forever. Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick with you. You know how to appreciate me, I must stick with you my baby. Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick with you forever.

Sharon- I'm sure some do but I don't. Is this what all the grief’s been about? Some conspiracy theory you've cobbled together from a tiny comment Chrissie made?
    Dennis- Well she did say it was nothing and I should forget about it
    Sharon- Yer well you should have done, you're paranoid...a big meringue...What's the matter with you? I'd never been seen in a big meringue!
    Dennis- Alright, alright, stop going on about it....so you don’t want to get married?
    Sharon- How many more times? No!
    Dennis- Why not?
    Sharon- I've been there done it and it was a slow motion car crash
    Dennis- Yer but that was to Grunt
    Sharon- Grant

They ain’t bringing us down, I know you and you know me and that’s all that counts.

Dennis- Whatever...why don’t you wanna get married to me?
    Sharon- Because you're an evil tempered, foul mouthed, arrogant pig, who can't pick up his clothes, and I hate you
    Dennis- Yeah but putting aside my good points, I reckon I'm quite a catch, I reckon you should snap me up
    Sharon- Mmm do you now?
    Dennis- I’ve got a lot going for me, I've been educated at some of the finest establishments in the country
    Sharon- Wormwood scrubs
    Dennis- And I've got this beautiful bookies...you can help yourself to free pens whenever you want...how can you resist?
    Sharon- You asking me something Dennis?

Dennis- Let's get married
    Sharon- Why should I?
    Dennis- Because it would be a laugh, because we'd be good at it and there's all that love stuff I suppose
    Sharon- Yeah, that
    Dennis- Mmm
    Sharon- Are you gonna get down on one knee?
    Dennis- No
    Sharon- Have you got a ring?
    Dennis- Mmm there’s plenty up the high street we can get... 12.99, lovely job
    Sharon- You're really sweeping me of me feet here, aren't ya?... Will it make a difference to us?
    Dennis- I don't know, let's find out
    Sharon- Why the sudden change of heart?
    Dennis- Well we're both in this in the long haul ain't we?
    Sharon- Yer
    Dennis- Well then...let's make it official, let's seal the deal...besides, I fancy having a missus, I fancy my missus, marry me...

Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    OH MY GOD that was fabbie babes I loved it the script fitted beautifully to the song amazing I love it
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I really enjoyed reading that, Well done
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

I Loved that honey Well done perfectum! x

Aww..this is really sweet I miss Dennis
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

Thread Information