Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Oh that ok then At least I'm not the only one.

sam phil romania

Hi. can anyone help me please. I saw romania in May - about 3 months ago. Saw 1 - but dont remember much. Taped 2. ive been reading the posts from the previews of these eps. In romania 1 was there actually a sex scene?

In my 2 ep it shows after it - sam in bed, sheet around her while phil is on chair protecting her, sheet around him. in my tape of them back after being off 2 weeks (phil came back from visiting his mum), the previously bit shows them kissing holding hands on the bed.

so...again...was there actually a sex scene - because i missed it!!aaggghhhh!!!

Ive read the articles by lisa and scott re these eps and lisa saw more of scott than she was meant to....but with the editing etc....

right, originally i think a longer scene was meant to be used, rater than them just kissing from what lisa and scott said in interviews but in the end the only thing it was, was the 2 of them kissing.

and yh in interviews lisa said she was shy about what she showed but scott was up for showing anything

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

so i didnt miss anything then? great. but a pity that the final footage didnt have them actually in bed asleep then he wakes up, gets up to continue sleeping by the door in the chair in his protective mode.

sam and phil

Hi im new here. i only got into the show seriously regularly in may after seeing romania 2 when i became hooked. im in sydney and we are 8 months behind the uk. why didnt the writers want them together? was a reason given? I dont like that she never gave him (much) chance to prove himself. and why does she listen to stuart still even though she broke up with him prior to romania? we here had sam break up with phil 4 weeks ago tonight.Im suffering samphil withdrawals big time!!! since ive become a regular viewer since may ive been reading all the posts on diff forums regarding them since 04 to catch up on what youve all seen, and ive read the bios on the characters too, and the articles on the lisa site.

they have so much natural chemistry - so why didnt the writers want them together? did the station know about her and stuart? or about her and peter? (played by ozi actor peter obrien one of the original actors from Neighbours way back when).

im busting to know - can anyone fill me in?

The station deff knew about her a peter cavanagh (sp) as onethey snogged outside the station, then he took her hostage in his car (one of the best ever storyline in my oppinion lol)
    and I am posative the station knew about sam and stu aswell

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

sam and phil

thanks for the help samantha nixon. much appreciated. and is that the reason she didnt want to be station gossip re phil. Mind you with stu being 10 years younger, and phil only 7 years, i cant see it makes any diff. and especially the fact that phil is a much nicer person(as in caring/protective/shoulder etc), and the nicest of the whole lot of the men she's been with: Peter (played by ozi peter o'brien an original neighbours cast member going back to 20 years),stu and phil ( i dont know anything about abi's dad- who was he and was he a cop too?) im not into phil's womanising ways, but its obvious he was changing/did change for sam. she should have given him much more of a chance than she did. why did she still listen to stu even tho she broke up with him before romania?

and what about the writers. why didnt they want sam phil together?

right now im suffering sam phil withdrawals. she broke up with him 4 weeks ago tonight. am inpatiently awaiting her return. I think tonight was the 1st ep uk 07.

Abi's dad was a murderer, he killed someone when he was a kid and sam didnt tell abi about him as she didnt want her to get hurt, but abi found out and qutie a few problems arose (another great set of storylines)
    The reason why i think she wanted to keep her and phil secret is because she didnt want to be station gossip.
    And shes wary of men and how they treat her as she has been hurt so many times before, as her old lecturer also caused problems for her aswell and they used to date.

and about the writers they didnt wantthem together something to do with their caracters change when they are together ie phil isnt so hard, naughty, flirty and all of that.

thanks sooooooo much again samantha nixon!! was abi's dad and her teenage sweethearts? or did he kill before he met her but didnt tell her till abi was on the way? and thanks so much for the info about the lecturer! thats something that i dont recall reading about at all. so thinking about it, shes' been with as many people as he has - but had her heart broken more times. could that have also been a reason why stu went after her - because he picked up on her vulnerability (with men especially).?

and a biiiiiig thank you for the info re the writers!!!their reasoning is a bit confusing. the actors only interpret what the writers give them to do, the director directs the interpretation of it. so if the writers didnt want them together why did they write the script that phil changes his character around sam? or was it the fans who got them together? - so the writers had no choice? thank goodness sam and phil did get together - but fans wanted them to stay together and not break up. ive also read a post by Sam Nixon Fan tht stuart was brought in to move the story along. which is also what i think is unfair and i guess so do the rest of the longstanding fans (ie those of 04 plus -, and no doubt the originals from 02) - that sam was with stu longer in terms of relationship - including living with him than she was with phil.

i suppose all these twists and turns make for great ratings and so forth but it isnt fair to leave a carrot dangling indefinately. do you think that sam is still in love with phil. and because phil is a pivotal character (what the news reports had), is scott leaving one of the biggest new items the show has had?

erm he killed when he was a kid before sam knew him as he was in a young offenders thing, but they were quite young when they were together and im not sure when he told sam whether it was before abi was born or when she found out she was pregnant im not sure.
    and yh sam has been with quite a few people lol, and she will flirt to get what she wants (alan kennedy case) but she has also been hurt loads, whereas with phil he has been with loads of girls, and flirts at everyting but usually he is the one that hurts them (his wife cindy)

Thread Information