Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

deep down sam likes phil ....but its been to long i dont think there is any chemistry there between them but maybe once her an stuart gt goin phil will see what he is missing ..

Have you noticed that Phil's trying to turn Sam against Stuart but he's only suceeding in turning her against him. You could tell last night with the whole Stew thing, hehe was funny though. He's think and slimy. Or was it greasy something like that.
    Last edited by billfan; 12-05-2006 at 15:41.

that stew thing made me laugh aswell but i like stuart i think hes nice and him and sam are suited as for once someone actually likes her and dont wanna use her

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Wow, the kiss was quite good and realistic.
    But back to believing the bill is real, it looked like they were both enjoying each others company, I thought it was sweet when Stuart wiped off the sauce on Sam's chin, aww.

yeah but he poked her in the eye when they kissed lol well it looked like he did

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Yeah Sam and Stuart's kiss was sweet and the Stu thing made me laugh I still want Phil and Sam to get together though

For now I think Stuart and Sam are cute together but Sam and Phil are always going to be the ultimate couple. Well thats my opinion anyway.

i agree the stuff with sam and stu was really sweet and i'm glad she's happy but sam and phil are always meant to be.
    bex
    x

Quote Originally Posted by tv_addict245
    i agree the stuff with sam and stu was really sweet and i'm glad she's happy but sam and phil are always meant to be.
    bex
    x
    I have to agree with everything you have said, sam and stu are really made for each other but so are Sam and Phil.

For Stuart and Phil though, a competition of a different nature is top of the agenda: they are after a prize quite apart from the drug dealer – they are set on someone’s heart – and that heart is certainly not Heaton’s.

1 guess who that is. I think it sounds really sweet though, awwwwww.

Thread Information