Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Phil and Sam to be together all the way for me! There should be no Sam and Stuart together

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Phil and Sam to be together all the way for me! There should be no Sam and Stuart together
    same here but im looking forward to the sam and stu stuff

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i'm gonna go against all this and say that i don't see how it could work (sam and phil) sometimes knowing someone for too long means you know them too well, so it will never work, however hard you try

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamaxwellfan
    i'm gonna go against all this and say that i don't see how it could work (sam and phil) sometimes knowing someone for too long means you know them too well, so it will never work, however hard you try
    I do agree with you in a way that if Sam and Phil have known each other for so long that they could know too much about each other but i just think they are the ones for each other

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    i totally agree with this, but i've been thinking about it recently and if it takes sam and stuart being together for a bit to make phil jealous enough to book up his idea's and for sam to realise how much she really loves phil, then i think i can cope with the grossness for a while

just so long as phil and sam do end up togther in the end!!!

which of course they will!
    Last edited by baby oranges; 21-04-2006 at 18:33.

stuarts awful casual dress sence doesnt match sams sophistication, sam should be with phil as he is a much snappier dresser than stuart!

Quote Originally Posted by adorableangel
    stuarts awful casual dress sence doesnt match sams sophistication, sam should be with phil as he is a much snappier dresser than stuart!
    totally agree! lol! has any one else noticed how sam and phil have almost exactly the same long, black coats??
    just goes to show they are perfect for each other! lol!
    bex
    x

I know that Stuart and Sam kiss before going out for another romantic date. But before she tells him that she fears he'll use her, then he tells her that he loves her alot. But also, I think that Phil tries to split them up, whether there actually going out I don't know, but he gets really jealous of them.

I know that Phil likes Sam alot, and he's trying to look out for her but does it seem like it's ok for him to move on but not her. Greg Webster, he got jealous but Sam had to accept the fact that he went from her to Kate to Cindy.

sam deserves sum fun everytime a relationship starts it never gts taken to the next step x

Too right she does, hopefully that is with Phil. And welcome to soapboards!! Hope you have fun on here.

(Wouldn't use slang if I was you, could get a warning or told off and I don't want that to happen. )

Thread Information