Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

aww i missed that this morning - didnt relaise it was on cos i would have tape dit
    im also missing tomorrows as im going to be at work
    will deffo tape it tho - and if the recorder doesnt work....lol

Lisa maxwell will be in the sharon osbourne show tommorrow night at 5

mymate told me about the sharon osbourne show today, so ill have to remember to put a tape on as i wont be in. also did anyone watch scott on gmtv today with lorraine i have it taped and have watched some of it, and also was anyone on this morning as i have it taped but i dont wanna watch it if no one was on it

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i was so annoyed i missed scott on gmtv how could i do that im so useless i wanted to watch it did anyone see it ?! not long now by the way !

Another member of the 'anti rice-pudding gang'!

so am i! I was in all morning aswell... oh well hopefully i'll remember the sharon osbourne one tonight!

i was up at the time i was so annoyed with myself lol im now watching the sharon osbourne show she looks lovely!

Another member of the 'anti rice-pudding gang'!

Nobody was on this morning i watched it but no signe of them maybe they could be on tommorrow not sure i loved the episodes sam and phil finally

Oh My God! Romania!!! That Was Soooo Awesome!!

omg, how good was last night's episode? sam and pil finally. awww, they are so perfect together. bless them. yey. i'm so happy

tonight's episodes look just as good, if not better and watching the 'next time' thing last night i have a feeling i'm gonna cry when they're about to be shot.i'm such a wuss, i cry at anything so anything to do with sam and phil. well, i've got no hope

awww, when phil promised he'd protect her and then they kissed properley. yey! they are so completely right for each other. lets just hope the show keeps them together when they return to sun hill

btw, i watched both scott on gmtv and lisa on the sharon osbourne show

scott was mainly talking abouthis modelling work and they showed a couple of photo's from years ago. then he was just explaining the storyline in Romania, what it was like filming there and how it was inevitable sam and phil would get together at some point

lisa was talking about her earlier years as well, doing comedy shows and impresions. her impersonation of frank spencer was quite good, lol. se also said how she did most of her own driving on the show last night coz her stunt double was a 6ft romanian man with a blond wig on, lol

i love them both. roll on tonight!!!

Thread Information