Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

hey peeeps, havnt made it on here for a while, watched sum of tonights episode, loved it when Sam actually believed Phil, and the little bit i saw of last nights episode was reali cute too, glad to have them back init. cant believe the bill didnt make the short list for the NTA, gutted and well shocked, cant decide whether i want to go anymore now, doesnt seem as exciting. hope u are all well!

Quote Originally Posted by adorableangel
    i want sam and phil to have a huge white wedding with all the bill characters there and then i want her to announce she is pregnant with his baby!
    sounds good to me! loved the last 2 episodes, obviously because there was sam and phil togetherness. i'm also liking the zain stuff as well. someone i'm not liking though is stuart. grrrrrr, i HATE him so much. i don't think anyone has EVER deserved a slap more than he does. just because he couldn't be there for sam and give her the support she needed, he thinks he has the right to interfere on her and phil. which btw, he doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *******e

they didnt make it? does that mean none of the cast will at the awards that really sucks and after such a good year how silly!
    this week has been better than most actually not just the fact that sam and phil are back but in general! if they get marrie though they might leave?!

Another member of the 'anti rice-pudding gang'!

Lurvin Sexxy Phil and Sam

I love Phil and Sam as a couple. It is about time something happens! I have hated Staurt for ages, so glad Sam will see him for what he really is. An arrogant idiot!! I hope the producers dont mess tit up this time and split them up, that would be stupid, Phil and Sam together forever!!!

agree with you all the part where Sam said she believed Phil was soo funny and i love the way she's telling him what she wants and he's just going along with shows he realy cares for her!
    can't wait for them to really see Stuart for what he is!

as long as they stay together i don't really mind what happens it ould be nice to see them get married though just as long as that didn't aplit them up!

will they count Romania in next years tv awards beacuse Lisa might get recognition for those powerfull panic attack scenes she managed to pull off so well

i'm not sure wherethey count from but the romania episodes should definately get something it proved how great the bill is especailly sam and phil lol

The romania episodes was brilliant i even did nt mind the music that they played during both episodes.
    Lisa does deserve an award for her panic attack after being shot at and when they had the gun to her and phils heads she was amazing.
    I also love how its all on sams terms phil os normally in control of his relationships but sam is calling the shots telling him to ask her out.
    His face when she said she belived him lol

i think both of this weeks eps were good especially the sam and phil stuff and i also like the undercover storyline as tj and christine are both great actors
    i also think the bill should have got through the NTA's as this years eps have been realy good

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by pip_kin
    they didnt make it? does that mean none of the cast will at the awards that really sucks and after such a good year how silly!
    this week has been better than most actually not just the fact that sam and phil are back but in general! if they get marrie though they might leave?!
    they better be there or else I'm going to be gutted, I mainly am going to hopefully see Scott, Lisa and the rest! Oh please, please, please, please, please be there! I'm begging you, please!

Thread Information