Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by tv_addict245
    The SP quotes in thursday's episodes were awesome!! Phil about Stuart and the tank top!! lmao! Sam to Phil about the takeaway stuff!! So funny! Di anyone else notice how Sam actually giggled at that point!! I mean, Sam!- Giggled!! Such a small thing really, but means kind of alot in the SP world! I mean, have we ever heard hear giggle before?!?!
    Ok, im getting a bit carried away now!!
    Yeah i noticed that bit too, bless her! It was sooo cute!!! How sweet was Phil, doing that all my himself as a suprise for her. I think that little scene just set it up nicely for them sleeping togther next week, without it, i would have been missing a little bit.

I think that little scene just set it up nicely for them sleeping togther next week, without it, i would have been missing a little bit.
    My thoughts exactly!
    Just had a thought, was that takeaway kind of like a first date for them??? Awww! I know that could be seen as a friend comforting another friend, but really, how many guys would do that for a friend??? lmao

Did you all see Scott ( and Kim) on Ant n Dec, tonight! he was dressed as some sort of bear or something lol!

I think he was supposed to be a hamster.

no i missed it and leanne told me he was on it just as him and kim had finished, then my friend rang me and asked me if i had seen it trust her to tell me when it had finished and yh it was ment to be a hamster
    and what was he talking about as my mate said they were talking

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I didn't see that bit, he might of. Someone said that Scott Maslen is on GMTV on wednesday and Lisa Maxwell is on Loose Women but I dunno which day.

I dont know who Kim is can someone tell me? I didnt see it - was working!!

ok then if im in on time tomorrw i can watch the repeat of ant and dec, and ill have to remmeber that about scott and lisa

edit - i just looked on the loose women site and lisa isnt mentioned at all next week
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 23-09-2006 at 21:25.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    I dont know who Kim is can someone tell me? I didnt see it - was working!!
    kim tiddy is honey harman in it

Scott is on gmtv on wednesday i looked on loose women no mention of lisa and i have cheacked the paul o grady but not up but some one said that itv actors do not go on it because he switched or some thing.
    And sharon os has not been updated yet and most problay there will be some kind of behind the scenes thing on a show.
    I was wopndering if there is a website for sam and phil or any fanfic sites.
    Went out and bought tv quick befor it gives people hope that they do actually have a relationship back home

Thread Information