Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

But ooooooh a week to day, a week today ooooo! We should totally have like a count down or something for it!!
    I've already got a count-down on my msn name!! lmao! 6 days!! Never has 6 days seemed such a long time!!

lol bex i wondered what the countdown was for on your name and yesterdays The Bill was quite boring but tonights looks really good

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

lol bex i wondered what the countdown was for on your name and yesterdays The Bill was quite boring but tonights looks really good
    Ahhh, well now you know!! I thought last nigtht's episode was really good actually; all it was missing was some SP!!
    So, i bought two more mags today! The guy in the post office was like "why do you need two??" I thought it best not too explain; i probably would've been late for school, explaining the last 4/5 years of SP to him!!
    Anyways, I scanned the pictures for you again! There's two whole page articles and two things about each day, from TV Times.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...RadioTimes.jpg <<From Radio Times
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ainarticle.jpg <<From TV Times
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...sWednesday.jpg <<From TV Times, about Wednesday's episode.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...esThursday.jpg <<From TV Times, about Thursday's episode.

Really looking forward to tonight's episode!!
    Bex
    x

Loved tonights episode when he had the wine and stuff.
    Been reading the mags and seems sam tells phil how she feels when they are at gun point.Is it going to be I LOVE YOU.
    Was really wanting the [preview to show them kissing loved the no one else will put up with you line

^^ Yes i wanted a preview of them kissing too, but i guess we will have to wait!! ( i am now praying thatmy tv point will be in my new house by next wed, otherwise im going to have to wait to see the eps)

Tonights ep was so cute, she was soo pleased he had been soo thoughtful and it was soo cute. Bless Phil, hes a romantic at heart!

That was soo sweet!! Bless him!! So nice of him. He was there for her in a difficult situation- again!
    I keep watching the preview over and over, shame the kissing bit isn't in it, but then where would be the suspence in that!?!
    A really great episode last night, perfectly leading up to Romania. Now Sam is totally sure of Phil's lovely, cute, sweet, romantic side before they go!!
    Only 5 days now!!

omg, last nights episode was soooooooo good! it was so cute, i love them. when sam said "you were never going to the fight were you?" awww, bless them. they are so good

5 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realise how close the romanian epis are! That was so cute, with phil and the wine... just out of nowhere! and the joke about Sam's wardrobe now being free of pressed tank tops!!

and telling him how she feels at gun point.. leave it till the last minute lol, even though she survives...

they wouldn't have shown the preview though because they don't want to give it away the week before!!

The SP quotes in thursday's episodes were awesome!! Phil about Stuart and the tank top!! lmao! Sam to Phil about the takeaway stuff!! So funny! Di anyone else notice how Sam actually giggled at that point!! I mean, Sam!- Giggled!! Such a small thing really, but means kind of alot in the SP world! I mean, have we ever heard hear giggle before?!?!
    Ok, im getting a bit carried away now!!

i thought it was a good ep and when phil got the stuff out and the takeaway menu aww phils more caring than stu as hed never of thought to do that
    i cant wait for next weeks ep

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information