Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

OOOH!! I had totally forgotten that! That's gonna keep me going through school! wow thats right cheered me up this morning!! I can't wait to see what they say!!

Check out the episodes guides, they look sooooo good!!!! I wonder if there near death experience, gets rid of the awkwardness between them from he night before and forces them to admit hw they really feel........

Also Lisa has been promised a contrct renewal!!

The bill will have to end before lisa goes lol which im not complaining about im glad she should be getting a contract renewal

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nixon Fan
    Check out the episodes guides, they look sooooo good!!!! I wonder if there near death experience, gets rid of the awkwardness between them from he night before and forces them to admit hw they really feel........

Also Lisa has been promised a contrct renewal!!
    OMFG!!
    The episodes sound so beyond awesome!!
    I agree with you there. It says they are made to face each other when the gun is held to their heads and Phil tries to calm Sam down. I think that almost dying so soon after they got together will make them realise that they love/need each other and not to waste ANYMORE time!! I mean it has taken them 3/4 years already!!
    I am soooo excited now!

Quote Originally Posted by tv_addict245
    It says they are made to face each other when the gun is held to their heads and Phil tries to calm Sam down. I think that almost dying so soon after they got together will make them realise that they love/need each other and not to waste ANYMORE time!! I mean it has taken them 3/4 years already!!
    I am soooo excited now!
    i agree with you and phil is so muc better to sam that stu as if stu was ther instead of phil he wouldnt bother calming her down

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    i agree with you and phil is so muc better to sam that stu as if stu was ther instead of phil he wouldnt bother calming her down
    you're so right - he would be far too busy worrying about his precious self!!!
    Last edited by baby oranges; 13-09-2006 at 11:26.

Bless Sam, how sorry did you feel for her at the end, she was obviously devastated!! Awww!!

That was the cutest Phil/Sam moment weve had for agess, where he put his arm around her and comforted her, compared to Stuarts reaction just standing their and shouting at her. I seem to hate him more and more aftereach episodes these days!!

its not like Sam to have to go home ill from work and stuart didnt even ask how Sam was feeling as she clearly looked in pain,

I think sam is realising now how caring and loving phil is. Stuart is kind of like what phil was like when he first started and the reason sam and him did nt really get on.
    I loved the hugging scene in a way phil knows what its like to loose a child as he lost maddison and alfie i know its not the same as mis carrying but phil cares for sam

I think Sam definatly realises, how good Phil has been through all of this, even with putting his feelings for Stuart aside to ensure that she was OK!! I cannot believe that Stuart didnt even try and console her when she was breaking her heart at the end, all he did was go and stand by the fire place, if i was her i would ofm lobbed a varse in his direction or something like that.

Fantastc acting by Lisa tonight though, she put in a very moving performace i thought, showing grief, dispair and confusion, as well as trying to show a lack of acceptence in the middle of the episode. Brilliant!

Thread Information