Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

i hope the next big storyline for huxon is that Sam gets pregnant with phils baby!

Not yet, that's a bit soon after getting together. As long as they dont break them up within a few months of getting together, their whole relationship has been will they/wont they.

It can work as long as the writers don't get it into their heads to muck us fans about, and have it on/off again after Romania.

Quote Originally Posted by adorableangel
    i hope the next big storyline for huxon is that Sam gets pregnant with phils baby!
    i think that would be really sweet as then phil wuld actually have a baby who hed be able to see all the time
    and hopefully the writers will let their relationship carry on as they have been flirting on it for a couple of years

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

tehe, i laugh when i read you lot using huxon. newayz I am soooooo excited about romania. Lots of huxon () and I just think they should be together because of the way they are. They'd make an extremely cute couple imo. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nixon Fan

I also agree about their great chemistry, but Lisa and Scott are just like that in real life, they have great chemistry when you sit in a room with them and watch them laugh and joke with each other, and i think that chemistry is refelcted in their scenes togther. If they stay togther though, i think the odd comedy argument will be good to watch.
    Do you work at the bill or summin, it's probably obvious to everyone else but i had to ask because you know all the spoilers and have met sam, abi and phil presumably.

Quote Originally Posted by billfan
    Do you work at the bill or summin, it's probably obvious to everyone else but i had to ask because you know all the spoilers and have met sam, abi and phil presumably.
    Nah, i work for Granada TV, and therefore ITV!! The bill is in my ITV remit, hence why i get some insider info and have to visit the studios and stuff. I dont work there full time though, as im still at uni finishing my degree! Yes i have met Lisa and Scott, Lisa about 9/10 times, Scott abit less, infact i have met quite a few members of the cast- sometimes on set, sometimes at press release's or talkshow appearences, but mainly at awards nights and launch parties and stuf like that, thats why i get VIP AaA at the NTAs and different things like that. You get to meet all sorts of people at them events. I was lucky cos i only got into it through my modelling, which was quite random!!

I really cant get use to this whole huxon thing, dont get my wrong i think its good and all, but i just seems weird people using that to refer to sam and Phill!!
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 11-09-2006 at 19:45.

wow you do modelling, how did you get into that?

alot of people refer to sam and phil as SP as well!

yh now sam and phil have started to get different names i prefer just sam and phil

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I don't care what we call them- they're always awesome!
    You are sooooo lucky getting to meet everyone and go on set and stuff! I would love to be able to do that!
    I'm really looking forward to wednesday's episode. It's really sad about the abortion but Sam breaks up with Stu and once again confides in Phil, who once again is there to comfort and support her, unlike someone........... lol
    We saw in the preview clip that Phil tells Stu what's happening with Sam and to go see her. I think that's so nice of Phil considering he hates Stuart.

Quote Originally Posted by adorableangel
    wow you do modelling, how did you get into that?

alot of people refer to sam and phil as SP as well!
    Lol its a story you problerly wouldnt believe in a million years, but basically i got spotted in the street by a women, ithought it was a fake so didnt go, and then randomly the man who worked alongside this women spotted me the day after again, so i went along and then it took of from there really!!

I must say i prefer just sam and phill too, all these other names just confuse my brain lol!!!

Oooh we should get the Romanian episode guides later today, how exciting!!!

Thread Information