Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

This thread is where ALL discussions of Sam and Phil can be made.

It is clear that many of you like the characters of Samantha Nixon and Phil Hunter, and that you would like to see them together as a couple.

However recently every thread has become polluted with comments about the pair getting together. This is annoying many members, and is unecessary.

Please refrain from talking about the pair in other threads. This issue has been discussed by the mods on the site, and we have all agreed that if you fail to do as we've asked then alerts/warnings and in extreme circumstances 3 days bans will be issued.

hiya bb i think this is a great idea as most of the peeople in the bill section do like them and now ill make sure that i do keep my stuff to do with them in this thread

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

yeah i agree. i'll make sure i only post samphil stuff in here.
    great idea
    bex
    x

Yeah i agree great idea BB. Now hopefully everything about Sam and Phil will stay in this thread
    Anyway, i think Phil and Sam suit each other....just to start the discussion off

to carry on the discussion lol i think they suit aswell as they have been through so much together and they are kinda similar as they both think about number 1 before anyone else

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I think Phil is growing really jealous of the Sam/Stuart friendship which is starting to develop over the coming weeks. Do you think Phil actually fancies Sam though or just wants her to be careful???

i think phil likes her as hes already told her how he feels but i think as he knows he cant have her as a girlfriend he wants to look out for her as a friend

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    i think phil likes her as hes already told her how he feels but i think as he knows he cant have her as a girlfriend he wants to look out for her as a friend
    Yeah i thought that he just wanted to look out for her as a friend as well. It would be great in the future though if Phil and Sam finally got it together, it would be brilliant and i think they would be the most realistic couple in the Bill's history just because we have known both characters for so long and their friendship/working relationship has been built up so well in the time they have been in the show

yeah it would be good if they got together but lisa originally said she didnt want to do love scenes but now her and doug are so theres still hope

i hope they finish this storyline though and dont just tease us with the possibility of another relationship for Sam that doesnt quite happen, they did this when that estate agent asked her out, we never saw the conclusion! i want Sam and Stuart to get together ot Sam and Phil just as long as something happens soon!

Thread Information