Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by baby oranges View Post
    yeah i suppose that would make sense. seen as jo's been away for a while on her undercover job, she prob won't get the DS job either will she? that means i think terry should get it!
    I doubt Jo will get the DS job cos she's not been back long and somebody else deserves it more than she does. Either Terry or Mickey I think.

i think Mickey would be Jacks favourite to get it as he wanted Mickey back and knows him well!

Quote Originally Posted by *_*Smile*_* View Post
    i think Mickey would be Jacks favourite to get it as he wanted Mickey back and knows him well!
    Mickey gets my vote as always. I like Terry but I really want Mickey to be DS. Maybe that way we will see him more
    Jack will always choose Mickey over everybody else. They've been through so much together.

i would like to see Mickey get it he was a DS before so he knows what he's doing and everything and he deserves a break

i would like to see Mickey get it he was a DS before so he knows what he's doing and everything and he deserves a break
    Mickey for DS
    It hasn't been announced yet that there will be a promotion, I thought the producers would have said something by now.

I watched the repeat of Wednesday's episode and nobody knows Sam is the new DI except Phil, Stuart, Neil and Jack. When Phil and Stuart were sat in the car, Stuart asked Phil if he knew who the new DI was. All they know is that its a woman, which they found out at the end of the episode. I'm going to watch Thursday's episode tomorrow but I'm sure it hasn't been announced to the rest of CID yet.
    Last edited by Abigail; 15-01-2007 at 22:11.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly View Post
    Mickey for DS
    It hasn't been announced yet that there will be a promotion, I thought the producers would have said something by now.

I watched the repeat of Wednesday's episode and nobody knows Sam is the new DI except Phil, Stuart, Neil and Jack. When Phil and Stuart were sat in the car, Stuart asked Phil if he knew who the new DI was. All they know is that its a woman, which they found out at the end of the episode. I'm going to watch Thursday's episode tomorrow but I'm sure it hasn't been announced to the rest of CID yet.
    yeah, i see what you mean about mickey, and i do like h im, but he's already been DS for the murder investigatioj team, and so i think terry should get a chance to prove what he can do!

although, jelly belly is right and this is all speculation, as the promotion of a new DS hasn't even been mentioned. i guess we will find out soon enough!

and i agree that i htought no-one knew about sam's promotion except phil, stuart, neil, jack and obviously the super. all the way through thursdays episode, jo referred to her as Sarge!

Quote Originally Posted by baby oranges View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly View Post
    Mickey for DS

yeah, i see what you mean about mickey, and i do like h im, but he's already been DS for the murder investigatioj team, and so i think terry should get a chance to prove what he can do!

although, jelly belly is right and this is all speculation, as the promotion of a new DS hasn't even been mentioned. i guess we will find out soon enough!

and i agree that i htought no-one knew about sam's promotion except phil, stuart, neil, jack and obviously the super. all the way through thursdays episode, jo referred to her as Sarge!
    Yeah, it was me who started the speculation! I hope they do promote somebody though.
    Haven't seen Terry around for a while. Where's he gone? I'm always going to be biased towards Mickey but Terry doesn't float my boat as DS. I don't know why but I can't see him as DS.
    Oh well, might not happen anyway.

i reckon they should have a thread about neil and sam this is about phil and sam not neil and sam i think they make a nice couple.

I had a dream about Mickey last night. He told me he earns £4000 a week. Was a nice dream though, I love Mickey.
    This is abnormal dreaming about people off tv. I think I must have been thinking too much about tonight's episode and it just kinda crept into my dreams lol.

don't worry im always dreamin about people from tv programmes just randomly in with my mates and stuff lol

Thread Information