Thread: 23rd -28th

23rd -28th

Charlie challenges Tracy about her 'abortion'
    Airs Sunday, April 23 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

In the Kabin, Norris and Audrey are gossiping about Tracy’s abortion when Blanche comes in and catches them. Blanche is furious that they are speculating over the reasons behind Tracy’s termination and threatens to sue them for slander if she hears any more gossip spread about her granddaughter.

Meanwhile, Tracy is in the pub wearing her new £300 shoes, but when Ronnie questions her about them she tells her that’s they were only from a catalogue. Later, Tracy gets home and Charlie confronts her and orders her to give him proof of the abortion. Eventually Tracy can blag Charlie no more and admits that she wasn’t pregnant. What will volatile Charlie’s reaction be to this bombshell?

Over in the Platts’, David wants to know if Gail is going to confront Eileen about the letters. She feels like she should but he thinks she should get more proof first. When Jason tells Eileen what Gail is suggesting, Eileen is livid and tells Sarah that it’s far more likely that unhinged Gail is sending them herself! What will Sarah think of this accusation?

Danny is back from Spain and is still worried as he didn’t find the new will. Adam spots him in the Rovers and informs Danny he has been in contact with a solicitor and should be prepared for battle.

Tracy is forced to pay Charlie back
    Airs Monday, April 24 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

Blanche is getting her hair done in the salon and is trying to find out more about the Richard Hillman cards. Audrey won’t dish out any information but Blanche has heard enough from Sarah and David and delights in the salacious gossip.

Later on, in the Platts’, Gail insists that her kids tell her just what Eileen has been saying about her. When they explain that Eileen has been spreading gossip that Gail is sending them to herself, she is furious and storms round to number 11. What will Gail do when she stares Eileen in the face?

Charlie is enjoying having the upper hand and Tracy is unsettled by his seemingly normal behaviour. But unbeknownst to her he hides one of her precious shoes and leaves Tracy riled as she can’t find it. The sneaky mum also takes £300 out of Amy's bank account to pay Charlie back, and he warns her to never pull a stunt like that again.

Over in Underworld, Sally gets a shock call from Weatherfield General telling her that Rosiehas been hit by a car outside school. Sally and Kevin rush to the hospital. Later, Nathan sees Craig and tells him the news, leaving the poor teen distraught.

Gail confronts Eileen
    Airs Monday, April 24 2006 at 20:30 BST on ITV1

Gail finds Eileen in the Rovers and wastes no time berating her for the vicious rumours about the Hillman cards. But the way Gail launches into Eileen doesn’t do her any favours on the gossip front, as she does more to implicate herself with irrational behaviour, leaving Sarah to drag her back home. Later on Audrey visits and they decide that the police must be called. They come to the house quickly and listen to her allegations, but when Eileen spies the police leaving she tells them that Gail is sending them to herself. Poor Gail can’t take any more of the accusations and breaks down in the Street.

Over at Weatherfield General, Craig, Sally and Kevin wait anxiously for news on Rosie's condition. Craig is thinking the worst and believes he could loose the last person precious to him. But it’s not long before the doctor informs them that she has suffered a dislocated shoulder, broken arm and concussion. Craig goes into see his poorly girlfriend and is upset by her injuries, but holds it together as he comforts her.

Elsewhere, Kelly gets a key to Lloyd’s flat for her birthday, but feels very uncomfortable when Becky presents her with an expensive watch. Also, Adam is frustrated when he finds out that contesting the will might not be as easy as he thought.

Gail breaks down in tears
    Airs Wednesday, April 26 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

In the Platts’, Gail is still feeling depressed after recent events so she phones in sick. Sarah is extremely concerned for her paranoid mother, who is beginning to suspect virtually everyone in the Street of sending the Hillman cards. Gail steels herself to go and get the morning papers but is faced by more inquisitive residents. The day gets more alarming for Gail on her way back to the house, when she spies a man getting out of a taxi nearby and is convinced it’s Richard Hillman. She runs back home terrified and is consoled by Audrey. Will she ever be free of Richard Hillman’s ghost?

Over in Lloyd’s flat, Kelly and Lloyd discuss the bling watch Becky gave to her for her birthday. Lloyd insists the watch isn’t a fake so it either cost her fortune, or she must have nicked it. Later, Kelly can’t help herself and during a pint in the Rovers she enquires if it is stolen. Becky is insulted and storms out of the pub, but comes back with a receipt from a reputable jeweller. How did Becky afford such an expensive gift?

Craig skives off school to look after Rosie when she comes out of hospital. Sally and Kevin are quietly impressed with Craig and his devotion to their relationship, and allow him to stay at the house for tea.

Audrey is irritated by Keith, and is upset when she sees Rita and Archie head off on a date together.

Les calls the social worker again
    Airs Friday, April 28 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

In number five, Chesney is waiting for the post to come, and is gutted when there is no letter from social services. After a heart to heart with Lloyd, Les is spurned on to take the bull by the horns and contact the social worker to come and visit them again. He spends the day cleaning the house in excitement and Genna arrives to see the Battersby-Browns’ on top form. However Genna is tired of their enthusiasm and gets up to leave, but Cilla stops her and forces her to listen to what she has to say from the heart. Cilla begs Genna to see sense over the adoption and leaves Chesney feeling more loved and wanted by his mum that he ever has in his short life.

Frankie tells Danny that the decree absolute is due soon, and her solicitor wants to push for a final settlement. But Danny is in no mood for talking and brands her brief a ‘blood sucking toe rag!’ Later, in the Rovers, Danny is buoyed up by the news that Adam is having problems contesting the will, and rubs Ken and Deirdre’s noses in it. He also sees Frankie with Nathan and offers to discuss the settlement with her. But she tells him to get lost, leaving Danny defeated.

And Gail admits to Audrey that she is having trouble sleeping. Audrey suggests getting some tranquillizers from the doctor to take the edge off, but Gail is reluctant to do so as she feels it would be a backward step. Will Gail succumb to the sleeping pills?

Thanks for the spoilers chance. I am looking forward to the Gail/Richard Hillman cards in these spoilers. It looks like Gail is slowly losing her marbles over this. I can't wait. I hope Cilla and Les can adopt Chesney. Les means the world to Chesney....and Danny is becoming more scheming if you ask me. I wish Tracy could get back at Charlie. I really don't like his evil character, it was time he got taught a lesson or two by the bitch of the street. Can't wait for the Gail/Eileen rivalry scenes either

The whole Hillman storyline is starting to annoy me now, I think they should bring it to a conclusion very soon!

i really wish the hilliman storyline will finsh soon it is getting rather boring now

I totally disagree. I think the Hillman cards storyline is great and i think it could still go on for a bit longer yet. The best thing about it is that Corrie is actually keeping it under wraps and we don't actually know who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I totally disagree. I think the Hillman cards storyline is great and i think it could still go on for a bit longer yet. The best thing about it is that Corrie is actually keeping it under wraps and we don't actually know who it is.
    It is good they kept in under wraps but its been going on so long I don't think anyone is going to care who is sending them if it goes on much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Red08
    It is good they kept in under wraps but its been going on so long I don't think anyone is going to care who is sending them if it goes on much longer.
    Well we will find out who it is next month so i think that is a suitable time for the storyline to come to a conclusion

Thread Information