Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Ronnie leaves Corrie

Cool How Ronnie leaves Corrie

According to today's Daily Mirror Steve's lover Ronnie leaves after a fatal hit and run. See the above link for the full article. Nice to see a realistic storyline instead of gangster nonsense
    Last edited by alan45; 17-04-2006 at 10:26.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

You beat me to it Alan Sounds a brilliant exit story for Ronnie. I didn't think her exit would be that big as after all she was axed and she hasn't been in the show for that long. Sounds great though as it reflects what happens in real life
    The character of Ronnie has grown on me but i think she will do great with this exit story

wow good storyline, not sensaionalist, could actually happen. and a good way for Ronni to go out, it's weird, i think there's a lot more to her and she could be quite a complex character, but we never see her.

I think it was a wrong decision to axe Ronnie from Corrie. If she had more airtime and her character was explored more, her character could work

you had my hopes raised for a second there alan! i thought she died in hit and run!

oh well as long as shes out of the show, im happy with that... a bit naughty of Steve not to stand by her tough, as hes set to become the streets serial womaniser over the summer

good story line and might actually make people thing more before texting or using a hand held mobile while driving it scares me the amount of people that still do this....

sad to see Ronnie go - I think that her and Steve work

poor steve he doesn't have that much luck with woman that he goes out with. I wonder if they will ever find someone to keeps next time.

aaawww i didnt know she was leaving thats a shame

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    poor steve he doesn't have that much luck with woman that he goes out with. I wonder if they will ever find someone to keeps next time.
    i totally agree. it's like they need steve to be the eternal womaniser. i wish they'd bring in some new good looking men then poor steve might get to settle down and be happy.

i have never Really liked Ronnie

Thread Information