Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Grace To Die?!

Question Baby Grace To Die?!

There's been various rumours going around on the Hollyoaks Forum that Baby Grace is set to die due to cot death, which leads to Mandy's exit..

Here's one of the threads..

http://community.channel4.com/groupe...3/m/5210042044

I have a feeling this might be true as i'm sure I heard somewhere on here that Mandy's exit was described as her leaving due to 'tragic circumstances.' I can't believe it though, hasn't the poor woman been through enough already?! Raped, abused, Brother dead, Mum dead, nearly murdered by Laura, car accident paralysing Adam.. the list just goes on and on! Although to be honest, I know this sounds horrible but if this is to happen then i'll actually look forward to it as it sounds like a fantastic exit and I know Sarah Dunn will put in a brilliant performance with this storyline. Plus it's been a while since Mandy & Tony were used for anything major. What an emotional exit though if it's true.. but Hollyoaks are gonna have to go careful broadcasting a storyline like this..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

OMG! This is tragic! Poor Mandy! I can imagine Sarah Dunn's performance being amazing! However i do feel that Mandy could have a better exit, shes been through almost everything! Ill be in tears! Awww and baby Grace is only 6 months old. I agree it would be good to see Mandy and Tony in a big storyline!

obviously mandy and tony will split up then i bet mandy will totally isolate herself with grief and probably leave after not wanting to be reminded anymore by being with tony.

o no! this is so sad they will have to handle it very well though as its a very delicte subject. personally, i can think of nicer storylines to lead up to an exit but hey its not up to me!lol

Mandy is the Little Mo of Hollyoaks, the poor girl has been through nothing but heartache for years. I think this might be true as well. I mean I never thought they would make her lose almost her entire blood related family (at the time, Tom was her only blood relative left) but they did so I reckon nothing is too much to do to poor Mandy.

this will be far too similar to Little Mo/Freddie in Eastenders.

I thought her exit had something to do with a car going off a cliff or an affair with Domonic?
    Last edited by Bryan; 17-04-2006 at 12:52.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    this will be far too similar to Little Mo/Bobby in Eastenders.

I thought her exit had something to do with a car going off a cliff or an affair with Domonic?
    do you mean freddie? i thought it was going to be to do with an affair with dom too. where did you hear about the car over the cliff thing, i havent heard of that one before?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    do you mean freddie? i thought it was going to be to do with an affair with dom too. where did you hear about the car over the cliff thing, i havent heard of that one before?
    i can not remember where i read it now! it was on a site or in a soap mag that was giving hints to upcoming storylines...

think it said something like? a car crash ends in disaster, isnt it about time Mandy leaves the show?

or something like that...this is going back a few months so im not sure of the exact wording or the source.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    i can not remember where i read it now! it was on a site or in a soap mag that was giving hints to upcoming storylines...

think it said something like? a car crash ends in disaster, isnt it about time Mandy leaves the show?

or something like that...this is going back a few months so im not sure of the exact wording or the source.
    oh yeh i remember now, but i think that was when they were doing the late night special, it said someone was going to die and they said whether it was mandy, but it turned out to be andy, so i dont know whether it was untrue or not?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

bryan, could it be this article you were thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    Soaplife - 2006 Preview
    Scheduled for February this dramatic late nighter sees the return of drink spiker and rapist Andy, the man who should have died instantly when he fell over that cliff! Now he's turning his attentions to Nicole... Is he going to take his anger at Russ and Sam out on her?
    To add tot he drama Louise, Mandy and Sam (i think this is a magazine mistake as it cant be Sam name there) go on a luxury trip - with disastrous consequences... Hmm...Mandy's been around a long time now. Could her time be up?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information