Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat's Returning!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    The problem is that some of them seem to think they are bigger than the show. EE was around before The Orange Slapper and will hardly fall apart if she does not return. The same goes for the other two divas (or should that be divvies)
    What a load of tosh as usual. Nobody here thinks they are bigger than the show. Jesse has been hyped up by the BBC and John Yorke in particular. They truly believe she is wonderful but I don't think she is as popular as they think. I can see her coming back and although I haven't missed her, I'm sure some have.

Letitia left for years and her career didn't do too well, so when EE asked her back, she obviously jumped at the chance. I like Sharon and she will always be welcome for me as I've watched her from day one. I like the characters with history. Letitia doesn't even work (except the odd panto) when she takes her breaks so why she would be a diva I've no idea.

With regards to young Natalie. Well, she is 22 and has been with the show for nearly 13 years. She has asked for a break so that she can try something else. And what does this Diva want to do? She simply wants the challenge of trying another role in either theatre or panto. Yeah, real diva stuff.

Steve McFadden has taken a break, so has June Brown (who is about to take another one) and James Alexandrou had one when he went on his director's course. Babs Windsor, Michelle Ryan and Wendy Richard have when they have had health problems. So why pick on Letitia, Jesse or Natalie? At least with Letitia and Natalie, they have done their time and even when Natalie lost her mother and was told to take time off she didn't. She didn't want to ruin their scheduling and has now given them over a year's notice.

And please try and treat some of the actresses with a bit of respect. Referring to Letitia Dean as The Orange Slapper is rude and nasty. It is also libellous.

Quote Originally Posted by Becksfanz
    No way Kat would return and there is no point for her returning to EE as theres nothing exciting for her in EE
    Think about what you just said. There's nothing exciting going on (which i agree with) but if she returned it would make the show more exciting.

Come On Kat Moon
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    What a load of tosh as usual. Nobody here thinks they are bigger than the show. Jesse has been hyped up by the BBC and John Yorke in particular. They truly believe she is wonderful but I don't think she is as popular as they think. I can see her coming back and although I haven't missed her, I'm sure some have.

Letitia left for years and her career didn't do too well, so when EE asked her back, she obviously jumped at the chance. I like Sharon and she will always be welcome for me as I've watched her from day one. I like the characters with history. Letitia doesn't even work (except the odd panto) when she takes her breaks so why she would be a diva I've no idea.

With regards to young Natalie. Well, she is 22 and has been with the show for nearly 13 years. She has asked for a break so that she can try something else. And what does this Diva want to do? She simply wants the challenge of trying another role in either theatre or panto. Yeah, real diva stuff.

Steve McFadden has taken a break, so has June Brown (who is about to take another one) and James Alexandrou had one when he went on his director's course. Babs Windsor, Michelle Ryan and Wendy Richard have when they have had health problems. So why pick on Letitia, Jesse or Natalie? At least with Letitia and Natalie, they have done their time and even when Natalie lost her mother and was told to take time off she didn't. She didn't want to ruin their scheduling and has now given them over a year's notice.

And please try and treat some of the actresses with a bit of respect. Referring to Letitia Dean as The Orange Slapper is rude and nasty. It is also libellous.
    Thank the lord someone who agrees with me. Sarah you couldnt have said it anybetter. I agree with you all the way calling someone a slapper is horrible and wrong. Sharon is fab and so is Kat. You cant except actors and actresses to just keep going and going and going they need a break.

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    Hang on a sec it's not Jessie fault. She left as far as she was concerned that was it. It's the bbc and people who run eastenders that have said we know you want to do other things but your job's here if you want it cause we never wanted you to leave. As far as im concerned it's not Jessie's fault besides Sharon and Kat make the show there the best characters it was never the same after they left.
    There were better actors in EE long before Jessie Wallace appeared on the scene. IMHO she is not even a good actor and I for one will not be sorry if she never returns. She is very much overated. Still its nice work if you can get it. She needs the money for her 'alleged' habits
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

What a load of tosh as usual.
    The boards are about everyone expressing their opinions, please respect Alan's comments and dont dismiss them as "tosh" just becuase you dont agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    The boards are about everyone expressing their opinions, please respect Alan's comments and dont dismiss them as "tosh" just becuase you dont agree with them.
    I hate to say it if im banned im banned but i dont like what is being said her alleged habbits jessie is over drink and drugs and i think it's wrong to say that about someone

Please read my post more carefully, I did not refer to an actor but rather a character, there is a difference
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by big bro fan
    I hate to say it if im banned im banned but i dont like what is being said her alleged habbits jessie is over drink and drugs and i think it's wrong to say that about someone
    my comment was directed at you big bro fan

but for the record, in life people have to put up with things they dont like, i.e you with alan's comments... you wont get banned for disagreeing with them, so please dont worry.

If veiwers dont turn on for her new drama that should be a clear message foe EE,that nobody wants to watch miss wallace,so her return could harm their already ailing veiwing figures,what has the lady got over john yorke,i wonder

It would be great if Kat returns and her chemistry with Stacey could continue but what will happen to Alfie?? If he doesn't return then EE will have to say that Alfie and Kat had split up and Kat returned to be around family again. Personally she was a great character in her time but i think she should move on from EE and try other things, her and Alfie would great together in their time and Jessie is a great actress but EE should move on, providing us with great new characters played by great actors and actresses

Thread Information