Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat's Returning!

What would her reason for returning be?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Jessie Wallace is quite a good actress, but no way should she come back to Eastenders. The soap's moved on from her and Alfie now. EE should cut their losses and admit that, and get some other fab actors and actresses in there, which can actually ACT and are not just their for the men to look at (As they've done with Dawn and Carly...)

The problem I have with this, and don't get me wrong Jessie Wallace is a good actress- not great good, is that EE are like it's ok she walked away from Eastenders. Jessie left to pursue other career moves, because she like most of them probably thought she could do better than a soap. So many of them leave to try out new projects yet how many make it? hardly any. By giving her the oppurtunity to come back they have basically allowed her to make her own rules and said 'It's alright to leave we will take you back if it doesn't work' if you ask me it sounds like Eastenders is getting desperate.

Oh yes Jessie hasn't done anything since leaving and by the sounds of her next project she will be back in Albert square in no time, living the dream Jessie? don't make me laugh all she is, is a soap actress, nothing more.
    Last edited by Johnny Allen; 16-04-2006 at 17:30.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    What would her reason for returning be?
    Well she's got family in the square, and I think Shane Richie would consider returning if Jessie Wallace was coming back. So they'd probably come back together (much like Dennis and Sharon did).

Alfie's also got Jake in the square, and it would be nice for Jake to have some family around him.

Also Kat's relationship with Stacey was something great! They are both such similar characters, and it's really great when they get together! I don't think they gave them enough of a chance to really work together before, and it would nice to see that in the future.

What is it with EE and returning actors. Letitia Dean just seems to come and go at will. The Mitchells also seem to return when offered obscene amounts of OUR money to come back and act like thugs. EE dosent need Jessie Wallace, it doesnt need Letitia Dean and her overactive eyebrows and pout. It must be great to leave a show to pursue other avenues and know your job will be waiting for you if things dont work out. I wonder what my boss would say if I decided to try a new job out for a few months.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

not to be nasty - but I hope that her new drama flops so that we can have Kat back - and hopefully Alfie back too - they do bring a certain light relief to EE which can often be a little sober

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    What is it with EE and returning actors. Letitia Dean just seems to come and go at will. The Mitchells also seem to return when offered obscene amounts of OUR money to come back and act like thugs. EE dosent need Jessie Wallace, it doesnt need Letitia Dean and her overactive eyebrows and pout. It must be great to leave a show to pursue other avenues and know your job will be waiting for you if things dont work out. I wonder what my boss would say if I decided to try a new job out for a few months.
    And apparently Natalie Cassidy is planning on doing it as well. I have no problem with some characters returning one day as sometimes it does work well. It's the ones that come and go that bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    And apparently Natalie Cassidy is planning on doing it as well. I have no problem with some characters returning one day as sometimes it does work well. It's the ones that come and go that bother me.
    The problem is that some of them seem to think they are bigger than the show. EE was around before The Orange Slapper and will hardly fall apart if she does not return. The same goes for the other two divas (or should that be divvies)
    Last edited by alan45; 16-04-2006 at 18:37.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Hang on a sec it's not Jessie fault. She left as far as she was concerned that was it. It's the bbc and people who run eastenders that have said we know you want to do other things but your job's here if you want it cause we never wanted you to leave. As far as im concerned it's not Jessie's fault besides Sharon and Kat make the show there the best characters it was never the same after they left.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

No way Kat would return and there is no point for her returning to EE as theres nothing exciting for her in EE

Thread Information