Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat's Returning!

Kat's Returning!

Daily Star Sunday:

Square deal for Kat if new show bombs

Sexy ( ) Jessie Wallace is set for a dramatic return to Eastenders, if her new drama flops.

The troubled actress, last seen in Albert Square as brassy Kat Moon at Christmas, has signed a six figure deal with the BBC to front a new drama.

But we caan exclsuivley reveal that if her two hour film A Class Apart bombs with viewers, she could be back in the Queen Vic this time next year.

A source at the Beeb said: "Jessie has been told she can return to Eastenders is the drama doesnt work out.

"Its a uge safety net for her, knowing she can go back to the show that made her a household name."

In her now role, Jessie, 34, plays a girl ( ) with no manners who is turned into a lady. She works as a night cleaner at her son's posh school - and has an affair with the headmaster.

Jessie's fiesty character left the square with on screen hubby Alfie, actor Shane Ritchie - in a sensational storyline ( ). But an Eastenders spokesman said that they were desperate not to loose her.

"The door has been left open for Jessie to return" he confirmed.

The BBC have stood by her - despite her recent admission that she was "out of control" on booze and hard drugs when she joined the soap. Jessie has promised rgar she is now clean from drugs and that her boozing is under control. ( )

my countless use of ( ) shows my clear resentment for this actress and her character Kat Slater.

It is a near certainty that this drama will flop so sadly she'll no doubt be back on our screens soon!

I hope this is true, Kat has been one of my alltime favourite! I hope her new drama flops so we can see her back on the Square!

Erm actually you used ( ) 4 times... not actually countless (just saying )

I think this is good news, because than her and Stacey can continue their close relationship and maybe Kat will give Stacey bad advice which could mess up her's and Bradley's relationship.

i want her to return - she actually made eastenders half interesting!!!

WTF? Seriously, what the hell. "Here's a new drama just for you...but if that goes wrong, we'll just give you your old job back." Urgh. I think Jessie's a good actress and I like the character, but if that's true it's just ridiculous. They probably just want to make sure she doesn't defect to ITV.

And..

Jessie, 34, plays a girl with no manners
    Well that's nice. Something new and different for her..oh wait. It isn't.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 16-04-2006 at 16:12.

Don't care what she's in so long as we can watch her fab acting again.

Noooooooo! That means Alfie might be back sooner rather than later.

she should return, she was a really good caracter
    im back everyone!!!!!!

If she is a good actress and is able to do a wide diversity of roles then she will not have to worry about about the new drama failing

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information