Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Kat's Returning!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I agree dave - i'm fed up of characters leaving, then coming back, then leaving, then coming back - those revolving doors are getting too many people in them. After the fairy tale ending etc, I hope they just leave her over in the US.

Who is returning to 'EastEnders'?

Rumours surrounding a potential return for Jessie Wallace as loudmouth EastEnder Kat Slater and Letitia Dean as Sharon Watts have been rubbished.

We last saw Kat leave Walford with Alfie Moon (Shane Richie) and head for America but rumours now suggest that she is to return later this year for one last stint only to be killed off in the process.

Meanwhile, Letitia Dean has apparently agreed to reprise her role as the busty blonde for the birth of her's and Dennis Rickman's (Nigel Harman) baby.

An EastEnders spokesperson told me: "There are no current plans for Jessie or Letitia to return. The birth of Sharon's baby, however, will be announced on-screen in the coming months."

SOURCE: DS

So I guess it's official - Rumour/more tabloid trash - No planned returns. Fine by me
    Last edited by Babe14; 16-06-2006 at 10:02.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

And me too. Praise the Lord she isn't returning.

I am a big Kat fan but i think that if they bing her back it would ruin her. I think that her and Alfie reuniting and leaving together at christmas marked the end of an era, why spoil it and bring her back?

A flying visit whil Alfie is away for something to do with work would be fine by me. No deaths and no splits. GRRR these bosses have a tendency to never do what viewers want for a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    I am a big Kat fan but i think that if they bing her back it would ruin her. I think that her and Alfie reuniting and leaving together at christmas marked the end of an era, why spoil it and bring her back?
    Exactly. I agree with you on everything you have said, i am so glad the rumours aren't true. I wouldn't mind Sharon returning though.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Exactly. I agree with you on everything you have said, i am so glad the rumours aren't true. I wouldn't mind Sharon returning though.
    Well they've pretty much ruined the character already, apart from not making her loose the baby.

love it

Despite what you all say, i dont think that KAT should come back, i wish her every sucess in her new job! you cant wish someone so great bad luk its just not nice!!. however i would love to see her back but but but... not without alfie because KAT's storylines were always based around her love life and thats what made her great! and without alfie i dont think eastenders will be able to make her happy! I miss alfie big time - cute **** he was!

Thread Information