Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hollyoaks Major Revamp

Hollyoaks Major Revamp

Various posts from DS:

the thread can be viewed in its entirety here: http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/...d.php?t=364759

i have just read that hollyoaks is set to stop in september for a revamp. it will return in january with new characters and a new theme.
    Sharon marshall on this morning just said that they are revamping hollyoaks, they want to make it more like the O.C!
    It's gonna be more blonde, more sex, more of the stuff teenager are into, there trying to sell it to America so they want to start again with fresh characters so america can view it at the same time as us!
    I can OFFICIAL say that it is true that Hollyoaks will have a REVAMP and become what fans are looking for - More OC than Grange Hill! But it is also rubbish that Hollyoaks is set to go off screen for three months!...But watch this sapace---Hollyoaks is aiming for something bigger, better and new
    It Is Official, It Was On This Morning With Sharon Marshall A 3 Month Break To Make It More Like The O.c And To Be Able To Sell It To Us Tv Stations
    Sound Exciting Stuff! Just What It Needs! Especially with Sarah Dunn on the way out!
    Last edited by Bryan; 15-04-2006 at 22:30.

well its about time!!! i dont watch it anymore after they started all that dream stuff and they killed off Mr C

I cant imagine little ol hollyoaks in the USA!

but i think it does need a revamp - a lot of the current stories have been going on too long

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    well its about time!!! i dont watch it anymore after they started all that dream stuff and they killed off Mr C
    national/local news/ 3 and a half men or hollyoaks... i watch hollyoaks.. but only because there is nothing else on... its a background sound show not to be taken seriously... the combined age of the cast is probably 11 and the acting abilties of them are useless! the likes of sarah dunn are wasted on that show!

sarah dunn really anoys me - or rather mandy does - her and tony just dont go together and really who would sleep with a man whos slept with your mother?

I'll believe it when I see it. There's been too many rumours in the past..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I'll believe it when I see it. There's been too many rumours in the past..
    i know what you mean, but Sharon Marshall usually knows what shes going on about...

sarah dunn really anoys me - or rather mandy does - her and tony just dont go together and really who would sleep with a man whos slept with your mother?
    Eww i had forgot about that. imagine being able to say your mom doesnt do it like that!

Well that's not her fault. It's whoever decides on the storyline..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

yeah i know its not her fault but still eeewww

Thread Information