Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who- Current Episode Discussion

i missed it but i was at my friends sleppover otherwise i would have watched it my brother is totally doctor who obsessed though so i know he'll have taped it so at leats ill be able to see it

yep doctorwho was really good.some bits were really funny aswell.i would watch it again but i dont have bbc3 anymore .david tennant is the best doctor.
    danny moon please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ***sharon rule*******
    yep doctorwho was really good.some bits were really funny aswell.i would watch it again but i dont have bbc3 anymore .david tennant is the best doctor.
    Yeah i have to agree. David Tennant is playing the part of the Doctor very well and he is way better than Christopher Eccleston in my opinion.

I am going to miss next week's episode because going to an 18th birthday party. I must not forget to tape it

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Yeah i have to agree. David Tennant is playing the part of the Doctor very well and he is way better than Christopher Eccleston in my opinion.

I am going to miss next week's episode because going to an 18th birthday party. I must not forget to tape it
    yep you have to tape it.lol.if not then i will tell you everything that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ***sharon rule*******
    yep you have to tape it.lol.if not then i will tell you everything that happened.
    Ok thanks. Atleast if i do forget to tape it, you can tell me what happens or even better i could watch it on bbc3 but i will try and not forget to tape it

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Ok thanks. Atleast if i do forget to tape it, you can tell me what happens or even better i could watch it on bbc3 but i will try and not forget to tape it
    yeh you dont have to tape it i guess you can still watch it on bbc3.
    i will be watching it.i want miss a thing.lol.

David Tennant not only looks good but his charm, humour and all round acting have made his Dr Who ever so watchable. Even Billy Piper impressed me with some of her comical one-liners, top episode, next weeks looks ace, werewolves.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I thought the storyline was crap, but I'll never look at billie in the same way again

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates
    I thought the storyline was crap, but I'll never look at billie in the same way again
    Its amazing what showing a bit of cleavage does!!

Me and my dad actually watched this this week. Ermm to be honest, I thought that it was a bit silly. But that's my personal opinion

Thread Information