Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: kemp says no to ee

get outta my pub!
    The old crow *pecks*

Quote Originally Posted by SoapWatcher
    get outta my pub!
    love that line, but isn't that Peggy's trade mark?

is alfie moon leaving eastenders only i seen a clips of it on the net.
    Last edited by black-panther; 09-05-2005 at 02:40.

Quote Originally Posted by black-panther
    is alfie moon leaving eastenders only i seen a clips of it on the net.
    He is supposed to be taking a year out at the end of the year.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    it's shame NOT i'm glad they're not bring the WHOLE clan back i mean i think Phil coming back would be good but i really don't like Peggy's character, and they haven't got anywhere to live or a business to run
    But do they know they have LOST EVERY THING ??????

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory18
    TV HARD man Ross Kemp has dealt EastEnders chiefs a massive blow - by snubbing a return to Albert Square.

Beeb bosses were desperate to woo him back and boost their ailing soap but instead the hunk has signed for a new series of ITV's Ultimate Force.

Last night, an ITV source revealed: "Everyone here is over the moon. It's no secret how badly we wanted to keep him."

ITV and BBC were locked in a tug-of-war for Ross - with both offering £500,000 contracts. But the 40-year-old decided to play Ultimate Force's Henno Garvie for a fourth time.

He will film a six-part series this summer.

Gutted EastEnders bosses pleaded with him to revive his role as Grant Mitchell after the soap's ratings sunk to just 6.2 million earlier this year - its worst ever.

Ross spent three months making up his mind but still hasn't ruled out an eventual return to Walford. A close pal said: "Ross hasn't turned his back on the show - he wants to see how things shape up in the next few months. He wouldn't want to re-join if the scripts weren't a turn-on for viewers."

A spokeswoman for ITV confirmed last night: "We are delighted Ross Kemp has signed up to another series of Ultimate Force."

arrrgh i was so lookin foward to him returnung we should start a petiton up for him to come back let him know how much the fans want him back
    Ok I moved to Europe after Grant had already left, but read up a bit about him and his character..... why can't they just get some one else to play Grant ??? or does it have to be Ross Kemp ????? Dunno it was just an idea

No I don't think so, Sam rang Grant and was going to tell him but then she couldn't go through with it... Peggy knows Sam sold the Cafe to Ian and that the snooker hall burned down but she doesn't know about the Vic, the Arches or the house...wait till she comes back and finds Pat in HER house!!!! Phil knows the Arches is gone because when he came back a few weeks ago Ian told him he bought it off Sam because she had cash flow problems! Wait until Phil&Peggy hear the story about Den/Marcus!! Expect fireworks! The Mitchell's will have to go about building their empire all over again. Although I can't see Peggy living in a grotty little flat when she returns, I imagine Grant will send her some money from Rio to buy a house or something...

peggy in a grotty little bedsit that would be funny lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

oh well~ i wasnt missing him anyway!

i can't even remember what he did? so it's not exactly a shame, is it?
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thread Information