Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: G.C.S.E's

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I did my ICT a year early... i got an A Still dont know why my computers permantly broken though!!
    thats what they don't teach you. i can now do formulas and create databases and write HTML very well, but i can;t actually fix computers....

ive done all my coursework, im trying to prepare for my french speaking exam and its not going well at all, i cant take it in at al.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

I'm only in Year 10, So I've got another year to go, but I've got end-of-year exams in a few weeks, so I'm really meant to be revising for those. I'm not looking forward to my Spanish or French Oral at all. At least I have no coursework at the minute. Had an english essay back last week on Far From the Madding Crowd and I got an A* so I am ecstatic with that,bearing in mind it was a rush. I should be revising for end-of-years, but I have no motivation. Only 1 year to my GCSE's and my I.C.T AS-Level. Oh! Good Luck to everyone doing GCSE's this year
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

I'm only in Year 10, but we have started a lot of coursework and done module tests. I have History, RE and Art mocks when I go back, I'm really nervois about them.

lol Ive done my mocks they arent that bad, nothing much to worry about at least

has anyone got any languages exams in the next few weeks?

ive got my french one in two and ill fail it cos we aint even finished writing the answers yet, let alone learnt them.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

I have my German Speaking Exam in a couple of weeks time. I've just about sorted my prepared topic, so i've just got to go through and memorise it all (or at least most of it). The conversation questions are easy, so i'm not worried about those. The role plays are a bit harder, especially the A/A* ones, but you can't prepare for them, so i'm not worrying about it. If i know what to say, then great. If i dont, then i'll cope!

i have my german speaking on weds and i am not looking forward to it!!! i have learnt 3 of the 5 topic areas, but so much more needs doing.

i have my french in 3 weeks time and although i have only learnt one topic area i'm not worrying because i am stronger at french than german.

awww all i can say is good luck to all you guys

I started my art mock exam today, all day, and its going good so I'm happy I've got a history mock tomorrow though, which I'm a bit nervous about. Good luck to anyone doing exams

Thread Information